Sabian Symbols Study Group: Virgo 12 - #162

purple_scorp

tink27 said:
Perhaps.....we could say here that truth is found in the balance of order and chaos, of lighting and dark?!? It is almost as if we see a resurrection here....cross....door....serpent!!! Am I stretching this one too far!!

tink
Hi tink, think we posted at the same time, so I missed your post when adding my comments.

Nup, I don't think you are stretching it at all. And interestingly, I dreamt of a snake last night.

Your reference to anger is also interesting. I don't feel angry at all.....disappointed yes, but not angry. Through the entire 18 months of push me - pull me, I've not felt any anger - only love.

Also interesting your comments on being guided by a higher power. I always believed that me being with this man was for a purpose higher than the sum of the individual parts.

Now, I'm wondering if one of those purposes was to lead me to a soul mate (the metaphoric rabbi - whom I would not have met if I'd not had problems in my r/ship).

Yes, I fully subscribe to the control issue that you spoke about. I don't like surprises - stemming initially from an abandonment issue but mainly because I'm used to being let down. For years I would not tell anybody when my birthday was, because people would forget, and then I'd get upset that I wasn't important enough to be remembered. It was kind of like a self-protection mechanism. If they didn't know it was my birthday, then there was a reason why they forgot! And then, one day, I thought how ridiculous I had been behaving. It was a hollow victory and I was not happy. Yes, there are people out there that will always forget, or have higher priorities than me in their lives. But there are also loving and caring people, who want to share with me. By avoiding everybody, I was denying myself the pleasure of sharing with these wonderful, souls. So, a couple of years ago, I did the complete opposite and told every person I met that day, that it was my birthday. Most of them responded quite favourably - simply by wishing me a happy day. It was very empowering.

The world is certainly interesting......<turns the page>.....hmm, what's going to happen next?

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

purple_scorp said:
Now, I'm wondering if one of those purposes was to lead me to a soul mate (the metaphoric rabbi - whom I would not have met if I'd not had problems in my r/ship).

Most definitely!

I also see 'the rabbi' cultivating healthy and happy boundaries that has allowed your creative and artistic flair to soar!!

tink :love:

purple_scorp

DOUBLE PARTY TIME.....

tink, you just hit your 1000th post!

Congratulations.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

purple_scorp said:
DOUBLE PARTY TIME.....

tink, you just hit your 1000th post!

Congratulations.

with love
purple_scorp

Hmm all those zeroes.......it's the rabbi's doing LOL!!

Thank you purple_scorp, the number is truly blessed with the many unique encounters here. Wow! the party just got a lot bigger!!!

tink :love:

MCsea

Virgo 12
Birthdays: September 3rd–5th
Numerology: 162
Sabian Symbol: A bride with her veil snatched away
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Invitation
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Abdominal aorta
Crystal Element: Marcasite
Expression: Marcasite is a polymorph of iron pyrite and iron sulphide. Marcasite internally balances male–female energy, uncovering fundamental wisdom.
Message: Elect to incorporate lucid thoughts and actions into the everyday.
Sun Focus: You make a significant difference in people’s lives by showing them the way to move forward.
Affirmation: I seek the intimate union between self and the divine.