Psychic tarot:using your natural abilities to read the cards, content preview

babycrone49

celtic noodle

Could I have about 10,000 more like you!

mimiraj

The book is fantastic. I will admit I am only reading a bit at a time.. Absorbing it then moving on. This book packs a punch.
Blessings

celticnoodle

babycrone49 said:
Could I have about 10,000 more like you!
:D

I do wish it for you, babycrone49.

good luck!

babycrone49

mimiraj

Yea....I totally think the book works well in nuggets

DownwardSpiral

I am really excited to say I have this book on the way : )

I'm hoping to be able to apply what I learn from this book to Oracle Cards as well : )

DownwardSpiral

Ok I received my book today and hauled it with me to the laundrymat so I could start reading : ) If I have any questions or comments I'll be sure to post here : )

babycrone49

DownwardSpiral

I'd love your questions or thoughts...it's so great to be able to talk to other tarot lovers about the ideas.....

coyalxauhqui

Such a small world - I went to high school with one of the authors! Her mom was my elementary school nurse! I just opened my local paper and there's an article about her.

/random ;)

DownwardSpiral

babycrone49 said:
I'd love your questions or thoughts...it's so great to be able to talk to other tarot lovers about the ideas.....

Hi babycrone : )

Ok as a beginner I have to say this book is written for me : ) (Very well written so it's easy to understand and grasp the concepts.) That's NOT to say someone more experienced won't benefit from this book : )

I'm on Chapter 7 and from what I've read in the book so far I see I have my work cut out for me. I haven't done the exercises in the previous chapters but I have no doubt they are an important part of learning the concept of this book. At this point I'm not sure if I will continue to read the whole book and then go back and do the exercises or at some point stop and catch up.

I LOVE the way the Minors and the Court Cards and the Majors are each given separate chapters as well as the exercises to get to know each of them : ) 78 cards to learn can be a bit overwhelming. Thank you for the chapter on the Court cards as I now have a much better understanding of the four courts and how the members of the court relate to each other. Ha when I think about it, it also makes it easier to see how one "court" and all its members (minors) might not get along with another. I also enjoyed reading about the Fool. The questions asked along the journey really give me something to think about.

So far I don't have any questions. I'm really enjoying this book and I'm actually looking forward to doing the exercises as well as the spreads : ) I'll post more as I work through the book.

Who says learning can't be fun : )

Cerulean

I found the Amazon and Llewellyn links!

Hello, didn't see these links yet posted.

http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Tarot.../ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top/181-5899731-9043624

http://www.llewellyn.com/product.php?ean=9780738719757

I'm keeping my eye out for this, sounds really good. I like the cover illustration, too!

I am thinking I want to use this with my study choices of the moment. I generally start with cartomancy meanings from different sources, so this would be a refreshing way to do the mind-meld of different study systems.

Thanks for all the information and reaction posted, sounds like a fun and good read...

Cerulean