numerical relationship spread

miss_apples

I just thought up this spread using numerology and the court cards. The cards are not chosen by random but rather by numerology. It is 8 cards...this includes 2 significator cards and then the other 6 cards for past/present/future.

so it would look like this

-----s1-------s2-----

-----1/2---3/4----5/6

s1 is significator card #1 for the first person
s2 is significator card # 2 for the second person

These are represented by the persons life cycle number and you will pick the card that corrilates with that persons life cycle number. To get this number you add the persons entire birthdate...i will use my birthdate as an example

8/17/1980

8 + 1+ 7+ 1+ 9+8+0 = 34...condense that down to 7
That would be the chariot

do this for both people.

next comes the past present and future cards These are determined by the peoples year cycle cards...past for last year, present for this year, future for next year. I would suggest figuring out the present year first and then just picking the cards before it and after that. To figure out the year cycle you add your birthday month and day with the current year...again I will use my birthdate as an example.

8/17/2004

8 + 1 + 7 + 2+ 0 + 0 + 4 = 22....condensed down to 4

so I would pick out the Emperor for the present....the Empress for the past....and the hierophant for the future.

Again do this for both people involved.
Now if the persons year cycle condenses between 10 and 21...you can either use that card...or you can condense it even further and use the single digit card....or you can use both for further clarification. for example if the year cycle condenses to 20...you can either use Judgement for 20 or the high priestess for 2 or you can use both.

Still with me? Good! I know this is kind of complicated.

Now you just compare the two cards of each set. First compare The two life cycle cards...then the 2 past cards, then the 2 present cards, then the 2 future cards.

I think this will help to figure out if you and your significant other are on the similar paths and have same goals and what not in life.

miss_apples

Also...you can take out the second person and use this method to just do a past/present/future reading for yourself.

Ivy Rhiannon

What a neat way to use your life and year cards miss apples! I'm going to try this one out.

jyoti mirpuri

this is really amazing

i tried it out and got fabulous results i would be glad if you could give me some more information on this my date of birth is 27 nov 1947

luzfaisca

i did this for myself and got the devil for the future.

i don't want to even think about what that means right now.