Psychic tarot:using your natural abilities to read the cards, content preview

DownwardSpiral

I saw this in an e-mail sent from Amazon. Why was I thinking it was a deck? I'm interested : )
Thanks HOLMES for the additional info!

BlueRosary

I've been eyeing this book!

rif said:
I've been waiting for it for a few months. :)

Enjoyed your recent appearance on Beyond Worlds, too.

I can't find the episode, I'd love to hear more about the book from the author.

ETA: I just found it! It's the Saturday, October 02, 2010 show.

celticnoodle

DownwardSpiral said:
I saw this in an e-mail sent from Amazon. Why was I thinking it was a deck? I'm interested : )
Thanks HOLMES for the additional info!
ditto! me too. I thought it was a tarot deck at first too, till I read Holmes post..

so, yeah, thnx Holmes. I was interested in it as a tarot deck, but more so as a book. I'll definitely be ordering this one! :)

babycrone49

thoughts from the author

This will be great to get your opinions. I have taught intuitive Tarot and intuitive development for years so the book is a first attempt at putting all the ideas and exercises together. Mel Howard is a writer and was a student of mine so I think it has a good tone of teacher-student thruout the book. I hope so anyhow :0

Nance

sinxisxin

I'll be looking out for this book :).

mimiraj

I received my book yesterday from Amazon. I have just started to read it but what I have so far is very encouraging. I am not the least bit disappointed that I ordered the book. I am currently just doing a read through but will be going back and doing the exercises. I really like Chapter 5 (Court Cards) and the way of looking at and getting to know them. :)

Scion

I love Nancy! She's a dream.

Just saw this and put this book on my wishlist... it doesn't really sound like my "style" readingwise, but I'm curious to see what their approach is.

rif

I think the "ripped heart" story is especially powerful, for anyone who has this book. (It's early on.) There are many ideas in the book, but I found that story a very strong and moving reminder of what reading can involve, and can be.

poivre

I ordered & can't wait for delivery! :)

stargazer

babycrone49 said:
This will be great to get your opinions. I have taught intuitive Tarot and intuitive development for years so the book is a first attempt at putting all the ideas and exercises together. Mel Howard is a writer and was a student of mine so I think it has a good tone of teacher-student thruout the book. I hope so anyhow :0

Nance

Hi Nancy, welcome to AT.

I am really looking forward to your new book.

I love it when an Author or Deck creator joins in .. it adds so much more to the book or deck being discussed.

Kind regards

~:heart:~