USG Tarot de Maria Celia

Nemia

I have the "old" version of this deck and love it. It has the cutest Happy Squirrel card you can imagine and reads very very well. The tin looks wonderful!

Gwynydd

I love this so much, and I definitely want it, right down to the beautiful tin. But again, US Games is ruining an exquisite deck with their copyright. I'm trying to buy less decks with the copyright showing, and trying to trim out those I do have with a copyright. Sigh. US Games needs to stop doing this. Other deck companies do beautiful decks without it!

blue_fusion

Thanks all! I got a more definite date regarding the deck's release: (by the end of) Fall. Really looking forward to it. Still checking with them for pre order dates and stuff too.

Regarding the Happy Squirrel, the USG edition will not have this card (which the original Game Crafter deck has) since it's really not part of a regular tarot deck - but I am thinking of maybe providing a printable version like what some other mass market deck creators have done in the past.

As for the copyright notices, well, it does hopefully help a little in preventing content theft/image piracy - its a way of asserting copyright early on. And while it would be great if there aren't any of these to distract from experiencing the deck's art, I think the notices are small enough not to be too conspicuous (I hope!). :)

Thanks all, and, paraphrasing what Jedi knights say: La Force be with you. :D

-Ly

Attachments

• LAFORCE_PUN_FUN.jpg
    LAFORCE_PUN_FUN.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 508

Charlie Brown

This looks like it will be really nice! Congratulations and thank you for sharing the news here.

Debra

Congratulations, Ly! It's charming!

G6

So cool their TdM in a Tin will be a contemporary one! 😎👍🏻

MissChiff

The colors are lovely!!

AJ

I'm so happy for you that your skills have been recognized by a major publisher, congratulations. And in a tin! This will be my first tinned deck.

Nemia

Yes, I have high hopes to see more of your wonderful decks in easily available versions in the future! Resom for the masses!!!

daphne

It looks lovely, I always wanted this one but never had the chance to get it.
And in a tin is a dream come true, great decision from USG.
I am long searching for a tiny marseille easy to carry it around and nice to read with. This can be it. Waiting for.