Reversed Page of Wands for ADD

caridwen

I did a reading last night for a teenager and the Page of Wands came up as advice for him. My intuition kicked in and I asked if he had been diagnosed with ADD or Attention Deficient Disorder. He said no. I then asked if he found it difficult to concentrate. And he said that he found it difficult to "understand stuff" at school and had left early.

I then suggested that he goes back to studying (he had the Page of Pentacles in the spread and it's related to the question) but to get tested for learning difficulties as he would be entitled to extra help and tuition.

Has anyone had the Page of Wands for a learning difficulty or ADHD before?:)

Grizabella

I haven't had occasion to get the card in that sense, but for me, I think a reversed Knight of Wands would be more likely to indicate it to me than an upright one.

starrystarrynight

caridwen said:
Has anyone had the Page of Wands for a learning difficulty or ADHD before?
Yes--the Page of Wands, rx for ADHD--back when it used to be called hyperactivity (or maybe it still is)--as per a long ago notation in one of my books I was leafing through the other day! And I've gotten the Page of Pentacles, rx, for other learning disabilities, as well.

caridwen

Yes--the Page of Wands, rx for ADHD--back when it used to be called hyperactivity (or maybe it still is)--as per a long ago notation in one of my books I was leafing through the other day! And I've gotten the Page of Pentacles, rx, for other learning disabilities, as well.

It's freaky when that happens!:D I was using the Druidcraft ad the young woman is bursting with energy striding forth on her path. It suddenly hit me, what if her energy is too much and it's negative instead of positive, what would that mean for the querent? It was next to the Page of Pentacles and he was asking me about his future. He was actually training to be an electrician (which combines well with Wand energy, sparky and electric) but had dropped out of his course.

I imagine a reversed Page of Pentacles could mean dyslexia or some other learning difficulty but the energy in Wands if reversed could mean too much which can be detrimental especially since Pages are the 'students'.

Interesting stuff:D