View Single Post
Citizen

magicjack 

Well from the posts here it says I received this deck only a week ago but it feels like I've had it forever. I think it's probably one of the easiest decks I have ever been able to get to know so fast. Very simple and lush all at the same time. I thought I might have some trouble with the court cards, especially the horses in the knights. There isn't a lot of movement in them. I wasn't quite sure if the courts had personality or if one could not just be switched for the other. But I'm getting to know them and I'm finding this deck to be as charming, if not more than, the Victorian Romantic deck. I'm still hanging on to the fact my tarot size was the way to go. (maybe I'm trying to make myself feel better?). OK, the Empress is a little skinny! The 10 of coins is the card I need in the deluxe size! Sorry, that's as picky as I can get with this deck. I'm enjoying it very much. People I have done readings for compliment on such a pretty deck of cards. I think the cards resonate and have a calming effect with the querent as well. I'll keep looking for things I don't like about it but so far it's becoming one of my go to decks. Good job Jerri!
Top   #74