View Single Post
Resident

jewel22 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemia View Post
It is indeed a lovely deck, and I'm glad I added it to my collection. I'm also glad I read here that the artist created it for her young daughter - that explains the "gentling" of the harsher cards, and I don't have a problem with that.

I think it will be really interesting to compare the collage deck I have - Kat Black's two decks and the Distant Past for collage from paintings, and the Stretch and Cult of Weimar for early photography collage. For a long time, I didn't warm to collage decks but now I discovered them, I find them fascinating. The artist works with something existing, so there's a little "resistance" - and room for the material's own volition, so to say.

The whole atmosphere of this deck is elegant, a bit crazy, gentle and refined - like in a world where everybody drinks champagner and bathes in champagner, too ;-)

What a great discovery! Jeri's other decks look beautiful, too.

You have to know quite a lot about tarot in order to make it all look so easy and bright and serene. I understand now why people raved about it :-))))
Thank you Nemia!
I am so glad that you like the deck,
now i want a glass of champagne!!!! <3

* I have been studying tarot 30 years but, always feel that there is more to learn, isn't tarot funny that way!?
Top   #86