Faery Seekers Signup thread ~ March 10th to 31st

Alta

Hi Jewel,

I also thought of that (after!) when I saw what Elven had done with the SOUL circle. Next time for sure!

geministar! all married and feeling perky and ready to party next time???

Jewel

Marion said:
geministar! all married and feeling perky and ready to party next time???
Oh I think so!!! she is most bubbly since she got back a couple of days ago!!!

geministar

Hi Marion & Jewel,

Yes I am back and ready to party! I am still very bubbly and still cant wipe the smile from my face :D

Marion did you find someone to partner with for this round? Im a bit slow in seeing this thread. If not thats ok, I'll look forward to the next round. Im also very rusty after the break so some practice will do me good.

Alta

Hi geministar,

Glad to see you back!! And looking lovely I might add! :)

Kahlie has kindly partnered with me as she did satinangel's reading fairly quickly.

satinangel may wish to, as she indicated that she was happy to do more than one. Otherwise, your name is here and I'll be posting in this thread for the alert to the next round.

xxxxxx
Marion

satinangel

*waving*

I'd be glad to partner with geministar! Just let me know if it's a go for sure!

geministar

*waves back madly*

Hi Satinangel,

Thank you for partnering with me! Its been a while since I've played with my fae so please bear with me :neutral:

satinangel

geministar said:
*waves back madly*

Hi Satinangel,

Thank you for partnering with me! Its been a while since I've played with my fae so please bear with me :neutral:

Not a problem, sounds like we are both in the same boat! :) We'll just have fun with it!...*skipping off to start our thread*

Alta

Hi Faery Seekers,

As it is almost the 31st, I have been thinking about the next round.

I have a couple of spreads but if anyone has one they think might be good for the group, please PM me with it.

Marion