New Uusi deck June 20.

starlightexp

Moderators feel free to move this thread if you feel it would be better placed elsewhere, but because they have such a huge taro following from their other two decks I was posting it here. They have a new deck coming out in a few weeks and kick starter June 20.

https://instagram.com/p/BVKK6EEFKbM/

ayuryogini

I can hardly wait. If Uusi is doing it, it's going to be great.

Barleywine

As I read it, the notice says the Kickstarter campaign will be opened on June 20th, so the deck itself will be published some time after the campaign closes (assuming it meets its goal). Also, they're calling it an oracle deck. I'm not sure what a Kickstarter "special event" is.

starlightexp

As I read it, the notice says the Kickstarter campaign will be opened on June 20th, so the deck itself will be published some time after the campaign closes (assuming it meets its goal). Also, they're calling it an oracle deck. I'm not sure what a Kickstarter "special event" is.

I believe they are part of a much bigger thing also happening that day. As to what that is... well it's surprise I guess. What is kismet in my world on this one is the fact for only the 3 time in 10 years we are talking about non-tarot decks at our tarot meet up today. Perfect timing.

banbha

An Uusi oracle!

That's a stunning Unconscious card.

lantana

Yeah, the wording of the caption is super weird. It makes it sound like it's a part of some site-wide Kickstarter event or something, but this is the first I've heard of such a thing. The second paragraph sounds like the deck itself is a stretch goal. It's probably a normal campaign, just... Confusing writing there.

Dogs&Coffee

I cant decide if I like Uusi decks or not.... Some days yes, others ew. I wish my brain would just pick a side.

ana luisa

Are there any other pics of this deck ?

starlightexp

They just posted a new one on their Instagram feed. It looks like there are part of a bigger event that Kickstarter is doing.