Robin Wood Study Group - Index of threads

shiresun

Etheleona said:
I recently bought a Robin & am loving it totally. I'm going to post about cards in the order they come up in my personal readings. Thanks to the folks who started & are maintaining this group. :)

Greetings Etheleona. It's really great to find another current Robin Wood reader! Looking forward to seeing your posts! I have some catching up to do, myself.

Peace,

Shire

astroandtarot

i am new here but i am in for this Group !!

Astroandtarot

shiresun

Hi Astroandtarot! Welcome to the group. For the most part, there's just me and one or two other people who post here, but it's great to see another addition to this new version of the group :)

I keep a PDR blog, where I'm writing all my entries, and then double post them here so others can join in the discussions! Are you new to Robin Wood deck, or have you been working with it for a while?

I'll be checking through the threads to read your additions!

Peace,

Shire

Moonson

Hi astroandtarot!
Nice to see another Robin Wood student here! ;)
Looking forward to learn from your thoughts about the cards and your spreads

astroandtarot

thank you so much both of you ! i really appreciate the warm welcome.

shiresun

I noticed, looking at the set up of some other decks, that most place the Pentacles as the last suit, but Robin begins her Minors, in the book, and the deck set up, with Pentacles. Does anyone know why the difference?

I've been posting my first minor suit and court cards as the Pentacles, so all my posts are down at the bottom of the list in the index in this thread.

Peace,

Shire

Skillette

Hey everyone,
I was so glad to find this discussion on the Robin Wood that I joined Tarot forum just to be here! Hopefully this group is still active! I have really enjoyed reading over a lot of the card insights so far. This is really going to enrich my tarot reading! Looking forward to discussing them, too!

Also, I just started a new blog where I'll be posting readings I do with the RW deck and asking for others' opinions and insights into the readings. I think it's another great way to expand our knowledge and intuition about the cards- interactive learning is key! **Please PM me if you are interested**

I've only posted one reading so far. You can either read the list of cards in the spread and post your own intuitions about them, or you can read through the details of my reading and add your thoughts to that. Great practice, and I LOVE hearing other people's fresh ideas! Hope to see you there and here!

Rachael

Ravenne

Hi Rachael
Nice to hear you like Robin Wood tarot. This forum and the postings of this study group have been very helpful for me. You can find a lot of information about this specific deck.
As for readings, you can post readings elsewhere on the forum here if you like feedback. Go through some readings to find out how you best post them and don't forget to mention the deck you've used.
Usually you get a lot of replies/help.
This study group is not so active, but the forum is!

Warm wishes

Angelina

Skillette

Thanks! I'll try the reading area of the forum. Is there a link?

jac74

hi all new robin wood deck user

Hi
I am a new robin wood deck user I found my in a box of books I just from my dads hose and I want to relearn how to use my deck again.