View Single Post
Citizen

jaj 
Citizen

Her eyes are closed. She seeks within. The outer world is coming into beauty and peace, and so we know that she communes with the divine.

There are 3 dragonflies around her. What is their message? Dragonflies are some of the fastest insects in the world. Some observers have clocked speeds of up to 60 miles per hour. For some Native American tribes, dragonflies represent swiftness and activity, and for the Navajo they symbolize pure water, as their larvae are aquatic beings. Both meanings can work here. In the pure, still waters of divine communion, the real work is done. Time and space become malleable. Parking spaces open. Traffic seems choreographed to my needs. I wake up and realize an answer to a question. Special animals show themselves: a cougar, a hawk, a dolphin with her baby, a turtle, a butterfly, some deer. Maybe the 'impossible' speeds of the dragonflies are the 'impossible' miracles that occur as we learn to cooperate with the divine.

The still center is my power. The closer I stay to my center, the less effort the outer world requires.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2