"Born in the USSR" Tarot by Alexander Daniloff

daniloff-art

I am pleased to present to you my new series of Tarot "Born in the USSR". http://www.daniloff-art.it/Tarocchi gallery/Born in the USSR.html

"Born in the USSR" is a series of Major Arcana inspired by Soviet propaganda posters of the '20s and '30s. Represents the human enthusiasm for the construction of a better future, a future so far away not to leave anything for the present, that turns into a nightmare.

Le Fanu

Beautiful. I adore your art. Such an original idea for a deck. I have to confess that I do prefer 78-card decks. No chances of this expanding? I shall buy it anyway as it is but would love a full deck...

starlightexp

Stunning! I love your art.

daniloff-art

Thanks guys!

I just did only Major Arcana this time. This is only a project for today. I print as the cards if and when I find the possibility.

Reyan

Wow, what an interesting deck! I think I'd have to study up on the USSR to use it well.

I didn't find it as immediately visually appealing as your self titled deck, but I would probably still pop for it if you published it because it's so unique and well done. And maybe a little bit because of fan loyalty :p

Does all the Russian text on the cards just say the card title or is there anything else hidden in there?

Bluefeet

Amazing cards! You have a great sense of humor. This is the first USSR themed tarot I've ever seen!

daniloff-art

Grazie!

I did not want to compete with my previous deck. :)
"Born in the USSR" is a look at the past of my country many years later. The past quite sticky, still following us continuing to offer the splendor of the future for to rob us the present. I do not exclude that the cards can be used to do divination, but I warn you - all illusions and false belief.
Yes it is true, text inside the card is a title Arcana in Russian.

daniloff-art

Yahoo!

This is the first USSR themed tarot I've ever seen![/QUOTE]
I was really hoping that there are no Tarot cards on this subject but I do not knew it for sure.

Ziev

What a clever idea! I love this theme and I think its well put together. Great job!

Moonboy

Stunning! Very well done!