Little Twin Stars Tarot

Sagefire

This evening I discovered and subsequently became obsessed with these little characters..so imagine my delight in finding out that they have a very cute little tarot deck!!

http://8tokyo.com/2008/11/04/tarot-cards-kiki-lala-little-twin-star/

Some of the cards look like they have unconventional images...of course I can't resist. My only problem, how does one go about getting this deck?? It's available only in Japan and I have no Amazon Japan account...ack. Thoughts? :D

canid

My first impression was BLECCHH! But the more I looked the more they started growing on me. Hmm. Maybe I just need to finish my coffee, but they're kinda cute.

jackdaw*

They make my teeth hurt.

Pardon my ignorance, but doesn't amazon.jp work the same as .com, .ca and .anywhereelse? Can you set up an account?

Alta

ouch, they make the Vanessa and GummiBears look positively subtle and sophisticated. :D

canid

Oh, c'mon you guys. Take another peek. Someday this could be one of those sought after OOP decks. I can see it, can't you?

Essjay

I like it - it's horrifyingly cute but I do like it.

:)

canid

Essjay said:
I like it - it's horrifyingly cute but I do like it.

:)

Yeah, that's it. Imagine whipping this deck out in public. Kinda like Nisaba's haunted deck. (Sorry, Nisaba, I know they don't compare.)

roppo

All right, guys. Wait for my next giveaway.

Indeed, why are you grown-ups so fond of those kawaii things? :D

Kissa

some decks spook me so much i cannot watch online the few pics on display. This one i can watch, i will not buy it, will not give it another look but then again, i've seen lots worse.

cardlady22

I had stationery with these characters for YEARS! OMG, where's zan_chan?! I shall prostrate myself . . .

ETA: I never used those names for them though.
Exotic Dancer (Tango & Cash) and Teletubby just don't work for me! :laugh:
Kiki ~ LaLa