The Efflorescent Tarot

Annabelle

That looks lovely! And to think, I was searching Etsy for decks just last night and completely missed this one.

Needless to say, I have ordered a copy :).

Kissa

Both versions are gorgeous. Love it. Nice Devil!

K

daphne

No rounded corners...the corners will get damaged easily.

When you get it, I would like to know how is the card stock of this deck.

SixDegrees

It's like the Morgan Greer and the Dreaming Way got together and had a very sad baby.

I LOVE IT.

magpie9

The sad faces bother me...I'll wait until people get their decks and start posting about them.

Winterchild

Ratty!!!

I have three words to say to you....

In your basket!!!!

I shall be sending you a bil at the end of the year for all the decks you have enabled me to purchase! You were my very first enabler on AT....!!!

Winterchild

Cardstock Guesses...

No rounded corners...the corners will get damaged easily.

When you get it, I would like to know how is the card stock of this deck.

I would imagine by the looks of it that it will be the same as the Oracle Tarot by Lisa Chow.... the cardstock is highly laminated and slightly home printed and laminated looking. But it is well done and you can easily round the corners. if it has been hand done then it is extremely painstaking and kudos to these guys n gals!

The boxes are great with a lid... again this box looks the same as the one for the Oracle Tarot. If if means more people get their art out there, and we can have our own wee personal art galleries..... it makes me happy :)

daphne

I would imagine by the looks of it that it will be the same as the Oracle Tarot by Lisa Chow.... the cardstock is highly laminated and slightly home printed and laminated looking. But it is well done and you can easily round the corners. if it has been hand done then it is extremely painstaking and kudos to these guys n gals!

The boxes are great with a lid... again this box looks the same as the one for the Oracle Tarot. If if means more people get their art out there, and we can have our own wee personal art galleries..... it makes me happy :)

I don`t have a corner rounder and neither time or will to work on my decks appearance. When I buy them I prefer my decks to be done, no adjustment needed. Square corners are not for decks to be used, maybe to be looked at.

But yes, the box looks well made, though.

Winterchild

I don`t have a corner rounder and neither time or will to work on my decks appearance. When I buy them I prefer my decks to be done, no adjustment needed. Square corners are not for decks to be used, maybe to be looked at.

But yes, the box looks well made, though.

You could have something there... about the decks being to be looked at and not used... the deck is kind of akin to the Robert Place Vampires in size and texture.... if you know that. Quite a brick... bit this is the Tarot Oracle I am talking about not this Efflorescent deck, I just think it will be very similar.