• INTJ

Votes: 96 15.9%
  • INFP

Votes: 123 20.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 161 26.6%

• Total voters

Kaz

i am INTJ , i did such a test online some time ago, and tried the one posted here somewhere.
both times the same answer, so i guess its true. reading the kind of personlity described, yep thats me.........

~kaz

truthsayer

i am definitely an INFP. heavy on the introvert. i've heard it called the healer but the "quester", too. so much like me. always off on quests that only make sense to me. always there to fight for the underdogs to my own detriment. joan of arc and percival of the grail quest were both likely INFP'S. interesting that a misunderstood art like tarot draws so many of us. should it really be that surprizing?

SherryZoned

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
67 22 11 11

This is pretty accurate of who I am!Famous INTJs:

Famous INTJs
Dan Aykroyd, actor (The Blues Brothers)
Susan B. Anthony, suffragist
Arthur Ashe, tennis champion
Augustus Caesar (Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus), Emperor of Rome
Jane Austen, author (Pride and Prejudice)
William J. Bennett, "drug czar"
William F. Buckley, Jr., conservative political advocate
Raymond Burr, actor (Perry Mason, Ironsides)
Chevy Chase (Cornelius Crane), actor (Fletch)
Phil Donahue, television talk show host
Michael Dukakis, governor of Mass., 1988 U.S. Dem. pres. candidate
Greg Gumbel, television sportscaster
Hannibal, Carthaginian military leader
Veronica Hamel, actress (Hill Street Blues)
Orel Leonard Hershiser, IV, major league baseball pitcher
Peter Jennings, television newscaster
Charles Everett Koop, former U.S. surgeon general
Ivan Lendl, tennis champion
C. S. Lewis, author (The Chronicles of Narnia)
Joan Lunden, television talk show host
Edwin Moses, U.S. olympian (hurdles)
Martina Navratilova, tennis champion
Charles Rangel, U. S. Representative, D-N.Y.
Pernell Roberts, actor (Bonanza)
Maria Owens Shriver, television newscaster
Josephine Tey (Elizabeth Mackintosh), mystery writer (Brat Farrar)

U.S. Presidents:
Chester A. Arthur
Calvin Coolidge
Thomas Jefferson
John F. Kennedy
James K. Polk
Woodrow Wilson

Fictional:

Cassius (Julius Caesar)
Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)
Gandalf the Grey (J. R. R. Tolkein's Middle Earth books)
Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs)
Professor Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes' nemesis
Ensign Ro (Star Trek--the Next Generation)
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern (Hamlet)
George Smiley, John le Carre's master spy
Clarice Starling (Silence of the Lambs)

Khatruman

Diana said:
Well, it's lovely to be in the same company as the Insane Teacher and the Happy Witch-Mother. (INFJ).
Nahh, let me turn that around to say I am honored to stand in the pen-ultimate High Priestess' presence... ~bows gracefully before you~

firemaiden

Khatruman, I thought Diana was the moon goddess!

Khatruman

Ahhh, forgive me all, still wet behind the ears and getting to know the significators :D

Hedera

Ok, this is a little weird:

Took the test from one of the links here, and came out quite clearly as INFP.
I took the test because I couldn;t be bothered looking up the results from a test I did a couple of years ago. But seeing these results, they seemed different, so I went and checked my old test: I was an ISTP then! :D
Funny - that reflects precisely the changes I've been going through the last 3 years. Major shifts in what I value, how I try to approach things.
So I'm still introverted and perceiving, but went from sensing-thinking to intuitive feeling!

I noticed that INFP is by far the largest group here. Makes sense, I guess, for tarot enthousiasts.

jmd

According to the theory, it is highly unlikely that one's preferences will radically alter - but personally, I do think that it is very possible to transform oneself in myriad ways.

Aerin notes that 'the P/J just tells you which of the S/N or F/T is your dominant function, that is if you look at it in in combination with the E/I. In Jung's original theory, he had S/N (gathering information) as a subset of Perceiving, and F/T (decision making) as a subset of Judging' - just a quick added note: the way to 'look at it in conjunction with your E/I preference': the demonstrated P/J preference indicates how you deal with the external world. An E person with a J will thereby have their F/T most prominent, whereas an I person will, as their 'inner' world is more prominent, and as the J shews about the external world, have their S/N most prominent (& so on...).

I'm actually surprised at the number of STs in our community... though I can see how this is possible.

Aerin

Hedera said:
Ok, this is a little weird:

Took the test from one of the links here, and came out quite clearly as INFP.
I took the test because I couldn;t be bothered looking up the results from a test I did a couple of years ago. But seeing these results, they seemed different, so I went and checked my old test: I was an ISTP then! :D
Funny - that reflects precisely the changes I've been going through the last 3 years. Major shifts in what I value, how I try to approach things.
So I'm still introverted and perceiving, but went from sensing-thinking to intuitive feeling!

I noticed that INFP is by far the largest group here. Makes sense, I guess, for tarot enthousiasts.

One of the things that the Barnes and Noble tutor Joanne said was that sometimes people end up testing to what their teachers and/ or parents value, rather than their natural inclination. Also, with the test it can depend on what you think is important with your job sometimes, and it is only about 60% accurate (according to one of my psychology tutors, I don't have the numbers maybe jmd has).

I'm a classic case on this: I used to test 'T', not huge but nevertheless significant. However, I never really felt comfortable with INTP. When I think back, T was highly valued both at my school and also in my chosen degree (Physics) and initial profession (management consultancy). Now I'm far more true to myself, it's definitely a F. It isn't that I've changed so much as I now face the world with more of 'me' than I used to and that comes out in the test.

I don't know if any of this makes sense to you, it is one explanation of changing scores. Another is if you are very borderline e.g. my I and E have always swapped about a bit although at heart I am an I.

Aerin

Alta

INTJ

I took this test during a training course many years ago, and I tested weakly for Introvert, strongly for N and very strongly to T. Do not recall the strength of the J. I remember that I was horrified at the almost total lack of F in the test. A few years later I had my astrological chart done and discovered that I have neither planet nor point in any water sign. Thought that was interesting.
The heavy bias on the Forums is interesting but it seems to make sense.
Being a Intuitive who is heavily Thinking/Judging occasionally makes for strange looks at what I say.