The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

moderndayruth

Gazel, best of luck with your job! :heart:
Maybe you could find some middle way, so you won't quitt - like, pulling a weekly card? Quantity for sure does not mean quality and with Alchemical, i think, one card is sufficient food for thought for the whole week. ;)

mooncat2

:) All the best, Gazel.

I've used the Magical Forest for my weekly journaling prompt post today.

cherylleebest

All the best to Gazel.

It occurred to me (funnily enough, after drawing the Fool as a daily reflection card), that I had posted photos of cards from my deck without seeking permission.

Anyway, I am now pleased to report that Amanda Hall of Simply Tarot has happily sanctioned my blog. I felt a rush of colour to my cheeks to think that she had read the "embarassing deck" post, but I'm sure that she will have read the other two posts about the deck and realised how much I have grown to love my "Simply"!:D

SherryZoned

Good luck Gazel and stay on.. Post when you can.. I know we all do not expect everyone to read our blogs...so no worries there..

firefrost

I've just posted my first reading with my Anna K.

Gazel, good luck!

Gazel

Thank you all for your greetings.

Purrfect

I wanted to say I wish everyone luck with this. I am following the thread but dont feel as a newbie it would be right for me to post my sketchy insights on a deck.I'm afraid of waffling and using short spreads.

moderndayruth

Purrfect said:
I wanted to say I wish everyone luck with this. I am following the thread but dont feel as a newbie it would be right for me to post my sketchy insights on a deck.I'm afraid of waffling and using short spreads.

Oh c'mmon, Purrfect, i doubt that anyone of us actually hopes to get a Nobel prize for his/her PDR blog! :D Its a great way to learn, no one will judge your readings, guys here are supportive and willing to help out, so - jump in!

pangolin

Purrfect said:
C'mon, consider joining us anyway. There's all level of expertise represented here, from newbie on up. You'd fit right in! And what's wrong with short spreads?! My favorites are 2 and 3 cards. :p