When you see someone as the Moon ...

MissCW

What is a person seeing if they look at you and see the Moon? I got this for myself last night and my first thought was, oh lord they think I am a lunatic! But I'd like to improve on that, because I really am quite sane!

Incidentally, their feelings for me is the Magician! I am guessing this combination isnt too good!!! :D

It looks to me like they think I could be a really dodgy character and although its hard to see fault with yourself, I think this combo is a bit harsh!

Has anyone got any more positive thoughts on the Moon in this kind of position?

autumnsdaughter

I think they would see that you are in tune with your insticts, or intuition. You are tuned into the cyclical nature of life, the ebb and flow of everything... and perhaps given to flights of fancy, seeing things as you'd like them to be rather than how they are- a dreamer. Not all bad, just some things to watch out for.
The magician would indicate they feel you can do whatever you want, make anything happen. On the other had, they could see that you might manipulate things sometimes to get your way. Not all bad, again. Everything has two sides.

Lula Jing

Perhaps he thinks you are a bit of a mystery, an unknown quantity.... in a way that intrigues him. His feelings about you are the Magician, so he feels motivated to make something happen, likely he will talk your head off and try to find out more about you, what makes you tick...

But - I would be careful of his motivations, because the Magician can be charming, but tricky!

willowfox

Moon perhaps they see you have that certain feminine mystique about you, that you have hidden depths.

Magician would suggest that his feelings for you are very strong and focused, very intense.

berrieh

You know, to me, the perception of The Moon isn't the lunacy; the effect of The Moon is the lunacy. So, I wouldn't say they SEE you as a lunatic... I'd say that they see you as mysterious, unsettling, calming, and contrary, and that you make them feel anxious and uncomfortable, perhaps a tinge of lunacy.

.traveller.

I would say that they don't really SEE you, they see an illusion of who they think you are.

phoenixblu

the moon to me is that they are creating an illusion about themselves...but then my card has 3 faces on it....

Lula Jing

.traveller. said:
I would say that they don't really SEE you, they see an illusion of who they think you are.
That's interesting... good point!

memries

The Moon is the mysterious unknown and why should you not be ? I would not tell it all just to calm him. Let him be entraptured by your feminine mystique ! LOL

He also thinks you are the Magician, good ! That means you are able and comptetent to make things happen that you need. What is wrong with that ? I would say good going. Just be yourself and don't apologize be proud of your talents and yourself. You cannot be less to suit anyone, ever.

MissCW

Thanks everyone, I like your interpretations a lot better than mine ! I am always really hard with my own cards, thats why I like to get a second opinion!