Guess who....anyone fancy it?

214red

Hi Folks

Wondered if anyone fancied posting a chart for us to work through and discuss the traits of the person. I did this last time, however i would also like to participate which i cant do if i post the chart...

anyone?

Nik

Professor X

I would give mine but people already talked about my chart on another thread.

ncefafn

Hrm. Let me contact my friend and see if she'd object to this.

Kim

le.jour.obscurcit

Interpret my chart, if you wish.

Details:

18th December, 1992
4:40am
Sunshine, Victoria, Australia

and here is my chart:

astro_2gw_01_anonymous5126727372.gif

Kibeth

Rising Sign is in 05 Degrees Sagittarius
You are known for being open, frank, outgoing and honest. At times, though, you are also blunt and quite indiscreet. Others have to learn not to take everything you say personally, because you usually do not mean any harm. You appreciate living your life in a straightforward and simple manner -- you dislike social niceties and consider them to be hindrances to real communication. You have lots and lots of energy and tend to become quite restless if you feel confined. You demand the freedom to do as you choose -- you must be self- directed or you feel trapped and anxious. With your abundant energy, you enjoy being outdoors, and you should be attracted to physical exercise or to those forms of sport which can help you burn off some of that excess energy. Very gregarious, you love to socialize -- your innate enthusiasm livens up any gathering.

- From this Astrolabe website that I use to draw your chart. The description here being Freakishly true as I can tell from your recent posts.

214red

ncefafn said:
Hrm. Let me contact my friend and see if she'd object to this.

Kim
feel free to start another thread with your friends details, more the merrier

LovelyMissAries

Le Jour - I see someone who has a very, very strong sense of ethics! However, as you get older you will probably need a lot more freedom than most. You'll probably like to travel. You have Pluto in the 12th house and are a Sagittarius (Sagittarius suns are known for having clairvoyant abilities alone) so I can only imagine you have some kind of psychic ability. Moon in Libra square Neptune in Capricorn, I wonder if you have a tendency to be empathic. If so, you'll have to make a conscious effort to shield yourself when it gets too much because that square (if I'm right anyway) would indicate it's hard to control. Mars in Cancer plus being a Sun Sagi plus your moon in Libra..... when young it could spell for impulsiveness, indecision. I wonder how much you rely on your Moon in Libra as that would give you a somewhat mellow disposition. Based on signs (I'm not that good with aspects yet) I would think you have a great mindset for a lawyer.

hodad

Guess who...anyone fancy it?

Anyone care to take a look at my chart?Would love some feedback----

CaballoDeCopas

Feel free to give feedback on
13March 1975
4.04pm
London
Look forward to hearing your thoughts.