Downloadable Tarot Journal?!?!

Josh

Wildchile tell me what you think of it! JMD i am sry i was not able to find out how to DL it and i just went to alternative measure, thanks for the help on the topic tho!!!!

-Josh

Nevada

I know of a terrific journal software for your PC, that's not an online journal. I use it all the time. But it's not free. It's about $40 USD. Here's a link:

http://www.lifejournal.com/

NOTE: This is not the same as LiveJournal.

They have a free demo that expires after a period of time. That's how I first tried it, and later purchased it.

Nevada

WolfyJames

The software I use is TreeDBNotes Free, a tree-structure notebook, where you can put images and many things in it. I really love it and all my tarot notes, runes notes, Petit LeNormand notes, sibilla notes, Book of Shadows notes are in there. There are nice icons and all with it with tabs so you can add them to titles. The updated version is a Pro version but this one is an old free version. You can put a password to your files as well, the files get encrypted then. I tried the Pro version, beside more icons, and added features like passwords keeper and contacts keeper, the free version has the essentials that I need. I've tried many similar softwares and this is the best freeware one I found.

http://www.softviewer.com/treedbnotes/free_index.htm

Emily

Hi WolfyJames,

I just downloaded the TreeDBnotes Free - I've been looking for a database or just somewhere to keep notes, URLS, images - all in the same place. I lost so much when my hard drive went down, still not found half the info that was stored on my pc again - but you live and learn and its not going to happen again - thanks for the link. :D

wildchilde

Josh, I haven't yet had a chance to even install the download! But will report back after I have gotten to play with it a little bit! Am also downloading WolfyJames' suggested program which also sounds very interesting, so that I can compare the two! (one of these days!)

Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions.

Emily

Hi wildchilde,

I'm having fun with the TreeDBnotes one - still might download the other and see which one is best or use both if I can't decide :)

Edited to add:-

Decided - I'm going to stay with the TreeDBnotes database. I've done more in this in the last few hours then i ever did with my paper journals - Its all so organised. :)

Rita

Wow the T Diary is awesome! Thanks for the great recommendation.

Rita

Metaclematis

T Diary

Thanks for this recommendation too. I've downloaded all suggestions and really like this one.

rainwolf

TDiary is really cool! Im taking it with me to college!

Josh

I do really like Tdiary and i am glad we were able to find it, Thanks again Milfoil for the GREAT!!!! suggestion, we will all cherish it forever!!!!!

-Josh