"78 Weeks: a new study" - Which deck?

gregory

Afraid isn't quite it. Just not ready yet - and when I signed up someone said I only had to look - for now..... ! Thanks for good wishes though ! :)

PlatinumDove

Bah! :) When are we ever *really* ready for things to happen in our lives? You can do it!

Whitestar

I'll be using the Gilded...because it's my newest deck. I definitely need to get to know it better!!!

gregory

PlatinumDove said:
Bah! :) When are we ever *really* ready for things to happen in our lives? You can do it!
OK then - you will have to have Jaidyn's party early.... you heard it here first....!!! (ACTUALLY I have thought that since Katrina....)

PlatinumDove

We've only got 20 more days till she's supposed to show up! :D Heck, I *know* I'm not ready for her to show up.

gregory

PlatinumDove said:
We've only got 20 more days till she's supposed to show up! :D Heck, I *know* I'm not ready for her to show up.
PlatinumDove said:
You were saying, and to me...... ??? :D

weaver

decisions, decisions....

I think I'll likely use the Tarot of Prague as my primary deck here. I love it. Still, I have gotten some pretty interesting decks lately, so I may change my mind as a means to better know one of my newer decks. Flashy and new (to me), or long term, lasting love?

It's almost November so I guess I'd better decide soon!

weaver