Pierre Madenié Tarot Facsimile is launched

Le Fanu

I was coming to post pics but I see gregory has already done so.

I have just written up a review on my blog. I adore this deck...

gregory

I was coming to post pics but I see gregory has already done so.

I have just written up a review on my blog. I adore this deck...

Very nice too - I enjoyed that review. Thanks. :)

Flaxen

Please stop saying wonderful things about this deck until a) I've been paid again and b) the paypal issue is sorted out.

Thank you. :D

gregory

Please stop saying wonderful things about this deck until a) I've been paid again and b) the paypal issue is sorted out.

Thank you. :D

Shan't. :D

And :heart: Sulis :heart: has offered to help out UK buyers. Or I wouldn't have one. :D

Sulis

Excellent review - thanks for that Le Fanu (the whole blog's wonderful and well worth a read).

kalliope

Thank you for the great photos, gregory! (And for being kind about my mistake. :D ) The paper wrapper is just beautiful, and I love the strange eyes on Justice, too! (As an aside, it looks like you laid the cards on a nice sport coat :laugh: )

I just read your review, Le Fanu. Thanks for posting it and for including wonderful photos. :) The headdress on the "Cavallier" de Denier is interesting! Your thought of the Templars makes sense...

I love the ghosting on the Reyne de Baston. One of my favorite things about this deck, though, is the faded, shaded effect of the light blue color. That and the line drawings, especially the faces.

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to share these with us!

gregory

Thank you for the great photos, gregory! (And for being kind about my mistake. :D ) The paper wrapper is just beautiful, and I love the strange eyes on Justice, too! (As an aside, it looks like you laid the cards on a nice sport coat :laugh: )
That's my piano stool :D

And anyone can ask for photos any old time. I can always say no. :)

thinbuddha

I'm very interested in this deck, but don't have funds at the moment. Please warn us here if it seems you are running out of stock, because I don't want to miss out!

Le Fanu

Excellent review - thanks for that Le Fanu (the whole blog's wonderful and well worth a read).
I only have this deck in my little mitts because of you... :*

velvetina

I'd like one too - but Pay Pal is a pathological liar and refuses to allow it. :( any solutions?