Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

All Is One

Go Go Go, Stargazer!!!!

Good job!

I knew you could do it.

I'm going to go look for the thread about the group and the study group. I have never actually BEEN in the study group section of this forum. So if no one hears from me in a reasonable length of time....please come looking for me!

I'd hate to get lost in all of this beautiful purple and never find my way out (hee heee)

faunabay

I might pop in from time to time, but I just joined the Vanessa study group with Keavy McGee. And I'm not even sure I'll beable to stick with that one. LOL But I will keep tabs on the Touchstone because I do just love this deck! :*

All Is One

I Joined, But Links Would Help

Oh faunabay....just join! We promise not to nag if you get too busy to drop in....but at least we'll have you in the group!

I found a thread asking if anyone is interested and I think I'm joined. (I'm not that great at tech stuff and have never joind a deck study group before.....see...I can't even spell J-O-I-N-E-D)

Someone please come back with links as soon as possible!!!

stargazer

Thanks for your support.
Here is the link (I hope!)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=105127

FBK, the Happy Squirrel will definitley be in there, we love him!

All is one, don't worry, no one ever loved me for my spelling either so you will be in good company lol!

faunabay, it doesn’t have to be anything too intense we all have busy lives. Just pop in when you have time.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

All Is One

Here We Go!

stargazer said:
Thanks for your support.
Here is the link (I hope!)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=105127

FBK the Happy Squirrel will definitley be in there, we love him!

All is one, don't worry, no one ever loved me for my spelling either so you will be in good company lol!

Soooo.....

C'mon kidz, join Stargazer's Study Group and be the first one on your block to know which Tudoe Era smart cookie told Henry VIII "I would marry you if I had two heads"

I don't remember her name either....that's what I need the group for!

Hedera

Mine arrived today! :)

Great timing, too, since I could do with some cheering up (having just come back from one of those really difficult vet appointments).

And I really love it, it's a splendid little deck - I'll post a detailed mini-review in the next day or two, hopefully.

Just one question though; the bag that came with the deck is lovely, and fits well - apart from the top (with the decorative band sewn onto it), where it is really very, very snug.
Makes it kind of tricky to get the cards in and out: either the cards fit, or my fingers, but not both.
It *is* possible to get them in and out, but I worry about damaging the cards that way.

Are all the bags like that?

Kimber

All Is One said:
Soooo.....

C'mon kidz, join Stargazer's Study Group and be the first one on your block to know which Tudoe Era smart cookie told Henry VIII "I would marry you if I had two heads"

I don't remember her name either....that's what I need the group for!

That would be Christina of Denmark :c)

Kimber

All Is One

Hugging The Deck

Hedera said:
Mine arrived today! :)

Great timing, too, since I could do with some cheering up (having just come back from one of those really difficult vet appointments).

And I really love it, it's a splendid little deck - I'll post a detailed mini-review in the next day or two, hopefully.

Just one question though; the bag that came with the deck is lovely, and fits well - apart from the top (with the decorative band sewn onto it), where it is really very, very snug.
Makes it kind of tricky to get the cards in and out: either the cards fit, or my fingers, but not both.
It *is* possible to get them in and out, but I worry about damaging the cards that way.

Are all the bags like that?

I have two decks and hence...two bags.

They are snug.

But when tied up nicely they make a much nicer picture of a deck in its bag than the huge baggy ones I make.

It will loosen in time.

Meanwhile....stop getting your fingers in the way :D

The bags are perfect, and might decapitate the decks or your fingers if you are not respectful.

(I might have to call "high Treason" on you..... ha ha ha ha ha)

You will get used to the snug bag.

It is hugging the deck.

All Is One

My Trap Worked :D

Kimber said:
That would be Christina of Denmark :c)

Kimber

Caught you in the snare! Now we must have you in the study group!

**exits to insane laughter**

Quester

I think I have already joined the study group. I am afraid I won't be much good at contributing to who these people really are, but they do talk to me. I would LOVE to find out more about them so that they can be even MORE talkative.