Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

Disa

Can anyone tell me this? When I first got the Fool's Dog aps, when I clicked on "Today's card" I never heard an automated voice saying the words, "today's card" and now I do. I think it happened after the last iphone update?

Is there a way to shut off the automated voice? I had my sound all the way down and I still hear the automated voice very loudly on my iphone. I wouldn't mind it at home, but sometimes I might be looking at the ap in a place where a loud booming voice saying the words would not be a good idea:)

Thanks!

Le Fanu

Go to settings (of the app).

Go to Voice Prompts. Halfway down-ish

Switch off.

Onyx

Tarot of the Hidden Realm is out and I am super excited!!! Love the deck and the art and so happy to have the digital deck now. I am getting compulsive about checking to see if there are new decks being released. Only thing I beg for is a bit of cloud support as I recently upgraded my iPhone and had to basically surrender to losing all the journal notes.

Le Fanu

I noticed this. They get apps out really quickly. You check one week and then the week after there's a new one! It's great. It really is a wonderful way to try out decks and see if you like them. 3 euros to play with a deck in digital format and then if you love it, you can get the real (I mean cards) one.

Fool's Dog really are the King of Apps. They consistently do a superb job.

JasonLion

Onyx, to transfer journal(s) from one iOS device to another, make sure the old device is setup to backup to iCloud, and if you just turned that on, give it time to make a backup. Then, when setting up the new device, make sure you restore from that iCloud backup. This will transfer all of your settings and data from all of your apps as well as the general settings for the device.

Dinafair

I have three tarot deck apps from Fools Dog... Housewives Tarot, Wildwood Tarot and Tarot of Trees I LOVE them!

I am still learning tarot and I enjoy my daily draws from the apps.

EightWands

Im a huge fan of the Fool's Dog apps.. I have the International Icon, Joie de Vivre, Paulina, Shadowscapes and Victorian Fairy. Next ones Im thinking of are Hidden Realm, Bonefire (never knew about this deck before and it looks cool!), and Tarot of Trees. So many others look tempting as well. Oh my! ;)

As for accuracy .vs. with a physical deck.. Ive always been of the belief that there are no accidents as far as what card you get. Whether its chosen from a regular deck or a digital one.. the one(s) you are meant to get are the ones that will show up. I have found that readings make sense to me and my circumstances, whether its a digital reading or physical one.

Great work, Fool's Dog! :) I hope to see many more decks in the future.. like Wild Unknown. I'd also love to see more oracles.. like Enchanted Map.

ETA: This app is also excellent for seeing more details of a card, having a place to record readings, being able to have your deck with you everywhere you go. :)

kalliope

Will the International Icon be coming to Android any time soon? *crosses fingers* It's one of my favorite decks, but it only seems to be available for iOS still. :(

I'm a huge app junkie, and have most of the decks you have available. Keep 'em coming, they're fabulous! (Thank goodness they can be stored mostly on your SD card, because otherwise I'd be running out of room!)

Pam O

I love Fool's Dog. I have 5 on my cell phone. I learned from this thread how to get the “Tarot of the Trees’ on my phone.

The only one I have that is not Fool Dog is “Tarot the Open Reading” by Yova Ben-Dov. I got it because I have his Tarot of Marseilles deck (Thank You Sulis) and I love this version of the deck. It is a very detailed app, and I used it daily for card of the day reading and have found it accurate. There is a lot on this app that I am still learning about.

My next apps will all be Fool's Dog, I still want more of these great apps. Love the Druidcraft, Druid Plant and Animal Oracle, and Crystal Vision Tarot so far.

Kathy
Just curious if anyone has both the "Tarot the Open Reading” by Yova Ben-Dov & Fool Dog "The ISIS Tarot de Marseille" by Nicolas Conver?

The Ben-Dov has been intriguing me and I've been wanting the cards & book. I've never bought a Tarot app before now.

Curious as to feedback, or recommendations from you ATers? Is Ben-Dov worth trying? Or is the Fool Dog just the way to go? Or does anyone have advantages to buying both?
THANKS!

ETA: I don't have any Marseille decks at this moment...