Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

MoonGypsy

retrokat said:
I wanted to keep all the extra goodies a surprise, but Leisa was a bit worried that people wouldn't think it was worthwhile unless they knew some of the extras :)

:)

Hi Kat!
We do know now some of what were originally to be "surprise goodies", it's true, but the statement: "Secret Gift from the Artist"...oh, my, that most definitely keeps a very special element of "Surprise" :surprise::party:
i am more excited than ever, Kat! ;) Glad to know that everything is in order and going great! Thank your Mum profusely for all her hard work helping with the bags. They will be cherished, i am sure!:heart:
Brightest Blessings,
MoonGypsy )0(

easternsunrise

oooooh weeeee I am so excited...I was not expecting any "extras" what a treat! Since the tornado last Thursday my house is a wreck with carpets pulled up and fans blowing through the whole house...this has made my day! Thanks Kat!;)

retrokat

easternsunrise said:
oooooh weeeee I am so excited...I was not expecting any "extras" what a treat! Since the tornado last Thursday my house is a wreck with carpets pulled up and fans blowing through the whole house...this has made my day! Thanks Kat!;)

That's just terrible! I lost my roof in the Sydney storm of 1999. Over 10,000 homes lost their rooves and I had to live under a tarpaulin for 3 months and the smell of mould was overwhelming as everything had got so drenched. I even had to keep paying full rent, as my landlords couldn't get the roof fixed any faster due to the shortage of roofing contractors and there was no other accommodation.

I hope you managed to get your precious personal things dried out OK? I was so glad my photos/negatives were in a heavy antique Deed Box.

Erzebet

I'm coming out of the lurker shadows to tell you how excited I am Kat! :D The Touchstone is the deck I'm really wanting this year, you've done an incredible job! A warm thank you and blessing to you, your benefactor who made all this possible fo fast and your mom for making 500 bags!

Good luck on everything going smoothly Kat, I have been made so happy by this release :)

WishingWell

I'm so glad I popped into this thread! This is the most beautiful deck I've seen in quite awhile, and I just pre-ordered a deck for myself. I can hardly wait. :)

Retrokat, you're just such a bundle of talent!

Leisa

Touchstone Update

I picked up the title cards from the printers last night. The shipping guy was very cute and very enthusastic about the deck.

I mailed them to Kat this morning express mail. She should have them in 5 days to sign and number.

All of the other goodies are in transit. I'll post pictures as I get them.

HearthCricket

I finally got around to pre-ordering this deck. I can't wait to see it, handle the intimate smaller size and see what it has to unfold! And the goodies sound like extra fun, too! :)

Silverlotus

I loved the podcast. I'm even more excited about the deck now. :)

I am also very happy about all the extras. At first the price seemed a bit high to me (yeah, I know, I've paid more, but still...), but now I think it is an excellent value. Cheap even!

I can't wait!

All Is One

I'm excited about this deck. I have several decks on pre-order and will probably wait to order this one after it comes out..but I've been tempted. I went to the web site three times to hear the podcast and as I'm new at podcasts, it's probably something I'm doing wrong, but when I try to click on "play or download episode" there's no link I can see there.

Anyone got any advice?