Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - advance study - Fertility

Sylvie Steinbach

This is a request from a student directed to male fertility...

"Is William able to father children"?

14 fox+ 34 fish+ 23 mice+ 5 tree+ 11 whip+ 25 ring+ 12 birds

I would like you to look at the spread...and tell me if you would request more information on that spread or if this is sufficient. The reason of my asking is that I would like your full analysis on how you would proceed. Of course you should follow our standardized presentation so that I can see how you are thinking and therefore correct your ways if needed.

Good Luck!

indianstorm

Hi Sylvie..:)

Good case study..
1 question- has he ever fathered before- got anyone pregnant- by mistake etc-- What I mean-- is that it makes a difference to see whether is this primary or secondary infertility--
I'd ask this to the person actually if he consulted me
Stormy--

lark

Sylvie Steinbach said:
This is a request from a student directed to male fertility...

I would like you to look at the spread...and tell me if you would request more information on that spread or if this is sufficient. The reason of my asking is that I would like your full analysis on how you would proceed. Of course you should follow our standardized presentation so that I can see how you are thinking and therefore correct your ways if needed.

Good Luck!

Tree would be the key card for health.
With mice I can see that William is nervous and stressed about the question of his fertility.
He sees his little fish..sperm in this case, as possibly betraying him fox.
Also right here I get the impression with the three cards combined that he may have been diagnosed with low sperm count.

But with whip next to ring I see an ability to complete the act of fertilization and with birds in this case I would even suggest that twins might be in his future. Or else multiple siblings...not an only child.

I would do an additional line of cards as a multi level reading using Child as the key card.
As the first line is about health/fertility, a second line would be helpful to actually confirm a child...especially to double check for those twins.

***As a side note when I saw whip next to ring I saw a county fair and a game where you throw a ball through the golden ring and win a prize...so that image bod well for those two cards combined together...the prize a child or children. And him able to get one through the ring...after all you only need one :)

Sylvie Steinbach

Lark

This is the first time I see you interacting with us so welcome. I was very impressed by your analysis and your insights such as the fish being sperm. I have to tell you when I first got the submission it is exactly the picture I got!

I will add my own take on that combination fox + fish + mice as the same as you did which is a likely low sperm count -not functionning very well ;)
The mice with the tree -you are correct is the key card- that bring anxiety on the question and the fact it is likely a solution will be found or that despite this issue he can still have children.

I applaud your thinking of doing a multi level 'double check' spread using the child as one of the key card and the tree for his fertility to ensure we not only get the same answer but we have confirmation that he will have children...

I have nothing more to say after your brilliant post! Wow!

Since I have not been given the real outcome only the student who has that knowledge will be able to enlight us on the follow up...I look forward to it! :)

lark

Thank you Sylvie :)...sorry to just jump in like I did, I have been studying on my own and when you started the threads I then started following along, although in a lurker fashion...but really enjoying working on the examples you have given.
I'm looking forward to more study and everyone elses take on the matter too.
Curious also for any feedback from William.
I am finding working with this little deck facinating....thank you for the time you spend here with us.. :)
And your book is fantastic....a real accomplishment, I don't think I would ever have really tapped into these cards the way I have without it.
It's opened a whole new door for me. Thank you!

Sylvie Steinbach

Lark

I see you did study our threads and showed me you can do quite a good job with the cards. Thank you for the compliment regarding the book! It is rewarding to read these kinds of feedback as your new experience with these cards.

I hope to read more on your comments. :) Sylvie

Phoenix Rising

To answer Indianstorms question, William has not fathered any children before. I will wait for a couple more to participate before I put any feedback to your answers.

PR

indianstorm

Fertility

Keycard: 5 Tree as this represents health- fertility is a health issue.

to the left- past events
Fox+fish- interesting combination- on first glance- I interpreted this as work issues associated with money/income causing stress and anxiety/ loss energy or vitality (mice+tree). another thought- as it is to do with health- fox could represent a possibility of wrong prognosis/ diagnosis. Seeking a second a opinion perhaps has caused financial stress (fish+mice). in either way- stress and low vitality will take a toll on health (tree) in itself causing fertility issues.

To the right- future event
Whip+ring- sexual activity/ energy (whip) at the right time in the ovulation cycle (ring) could lead to succesful conception- with possibility of twins.

at this point- I am wondering- as there is a possibility of twins- unless fertility treatment is introduced or IVF is considered- I would ask if there is a family history of twins- for both partners involved.

The reason- I questioned whether if it is primary or secondary infertility- it maybe, the partner( female may be experiencing fertility issues as well).

I agree with Lark- a multilevel reading looking at both partners health will be most useful at this stage too-- I like the equating of fish and sperm- makes sense as the symbolism is quite apt :) sluggish sperm--

http://www.emedicine.com/med/byname/infertility-male.htm

I've included a link above for general knowledge on fertility just in case anyone is interested. as this question comes up often, a little understanding may not go amiss :)

Stormy..

LisaW

Lark!

WOW! lol
That is really cool! I love that interpretation!
I came in on this late- so just wanted to comment on how neat that was:)
Definitely should be mult -level too though-

I was pondering Fish before I came across this thread! lol now I'll be thinking sperm and laughing when Fish comes up...oh brother!)

LisaW

lark

LisaW said:
WOW! lol
That is really cool! I love that interpretation!
I came in on this late- so just wanted to comment on how neat that was:)
Definitely should be mult -level too though-

I was pondering Fish before I came across this thread! lol now I'll be thinking sperm and laughing when Fish comes up...oh brother!)

LisaW
Thank you LisaW...it surprised me too! :D