The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

SherryZoned

I added new posts to my blog..but in all fairness it is not neccesarily about tarot.. I posted about my crystal ball.. Since the husband is laid off work at the moment I am going to take advantage and start posting at least once a day about tarot decks I own and images.. Maybe some readings I am not sure..but I am really trying to get into the habit of actually keeping up with my blog.

faunabay

Asher said:
I've posted this music video on my blog...it's great! How many Tarot images can you spot? Wisdom Moon has a list of 38!!

Enjoy!

Asher
Oh! I saw that video!! Wonderful and so much fun to see how many card images you can see.

SherryZoned

Posted what I thought about The Witchy Tarot...and some images.

Onyx

SherryZoned said:
Posted what I thought about The Witchy Tarot...and some images.

Just read you post. It was nice. I have always thought of the Witchy Taort as a fun looking deck. Not something I would buy or use but I am glad it is out there for others.

This is my PDR update.

I have completely fallen off the blogging wagoon but I am still very consistent with my Tarot Shadow Work spreads. I am getting so much out of them that it is possibly the most rewarding personal tarot work I have ever done.

I am about at a midway point and I am thinking about posting something when I am finished. It is farily personal stuff but getting me right what I wanted from this exercise. I am still pretty surprised that except for a week in May that I have still stuck with the Liber T. This is now certainly one of my personal decks. It is a strange little deck but over the two years since I got it has really developed into something special.

Just thought I would give you all an update and encourage everyone in their own practice.

Onyx.

SherryZoned

Glad you are continuing even if you are not posting..That is what really counts.

Asher

I'm on vacation for another couple of weeks. Got some ideas for blog posts, but they will need to wait until I get home. Too busy sitting by the pool, reading some novels, doing some sightseeing, etc.

Asher

SherryZoned

Wow Asher..Yeah I would not think about the blog either. Enjoy your vacation!!

Asher

Back from vacation...

and have 3 new posts! It's been fun getting back into blogging and to my PDR experience.

Asher

Onyx

Finally back in the saddle again! Posted a report on my spreads from working with Christine Jette's Tarot Shadow Work.

I am thinking about posting more of my study on each of the majors in the Liber T deck as I go forward.

Also I am thinking about opening it up to more than just my PDR stuff too.

Feels good to be back,

Onyx.

Onyx

78 Days to Go

Hello all!

I was working on my PDR a couple of weeks ago and discovered that from October 15th to the end of the year is exactly 78 days left.

To celebrate my first PDR coming to a conclusion I have decide to put one of my copies of the deck in order and draw out one card a day for the rest of the year. This way I will go through the deck one more time. I think I am going to go through the Minors first then save the Trumps for the last twenty-two days.

I have found that this was such an inspired idea and though posting on my blog could have been more frequent I kept at it personally and I am finding it to be very rewarding.

Onyx.