is it just a dream. . .

paradoxx

Thats the title of the spread

Is it just a dream. . .

I have in recent weeks been encountered with a dilema, is this life i live just a dream, and the conclusion i have drawn: it just may be.

I have designed a spread with this in mind, and i have used several decks with some interesting results that seriously made me think about everything in my life, and well, the fact that it could all be a dream.

.......3.......1/2.........4

1. The reality you live in
(is actually)
2. this dream you are having

3. how/why the dream does not wake up
4. how/why does reality not go to sleep
(these are tricky questions to understand, but once you read the cards it makes sense because it is a very personal message)

5. what are the connections between realtiy and the dream

6. symbols of the dream
7. symbols of the reality
(expecte these two cards to be very powerful, espicially the first time)
8. where do the dream and reality merge and divide, begin and end, form and dissolve.

Thats it, i had some very insightful and though provoking readings with this spread. Don't expect it to tell everything though, this is more of a meditative spread on yourself more than anything else.

bec

this is great!! paradoxx- this is sooo....hmm...scorpio :p

can I please list it in Anjas Tarot under "mandala" ?

Inana

This one seems a good spread to use when one is confussed about reality because of ¡ts own desires. I like it.

paradoxx

bec said:
this is great!! paradoxx- this is sooo....hmm...scorpio :p

can I please list it in Anjas Tarot under "mandala" ?

Absolutely

Majecot

Paradoxx

Excellant... I really like this spread. Printed a copy for my journal, thanks

Mrs Lindemann

maybe the best spread I have collected... ;)

wonderful...

****************kisses!

autumn star

This is a great spread :)

I can imagine that it would give some very personal results, and that it would call for some deep reflection.

Cards 3 & 4 are slightly confusing, but I can see how they work.

Thanks for sharing the spread :)

I'm going to add it to my journal :)

HedgeWych

This is a wonderful spread!!!

Distinct touch of gnosis there...

I'll probably end up doing some modifications to the spread, to allow for my personal gnosis, and the state of unreality.

Thank you!!!

maggiethefool

I just had the worst most frightening/frustrating nightmare of my life, and woke up so angry I was shaking. I've been going through an incredibly frustrating divorce, and this dream harnessed all the betrayal and anger that I feel into the longest most incredibly detailed and realistic dream I've ever had. I know what the dream is about of course, which is total lack of control and impossible victory, but this spread broke things down into highlighting the most important facets of this reality and the scope of how to understand these bridges and tackle it all. I cannot thank you enough for this spread!!

MissJo

Wowzers.
The moment I saw this spread I knew it was something I needed to do. I won't get into detail, but I'm in a situation that's throwing everything I've previously taught myself upside down and it's extremely painful and confusing.

And the Tarot reading had nothing particularly surprising, but no doubt enlightening. While granted I'm still as confused as ever, it definitely highlighted why I'm in this position and that my confusion is going to clear up soon. Yay Death for position 8! I don't think I've ever been so happy to see that misunderstood card...