What's Your Card . . . and where do you find it?

cardlady22

Use the planets as a name/title. It's easier than trying to remember "look at the 5th card after ___" especially when there are already so many numbers being thrown around.

Like if you gave a tour and were pointing out different homes:
That is where the Sun lives.
That is where Mercury lives.
This lovely edifice belongs to Venus.
etc

ETA: It is the card "living there" that matters, not the building or lot. So, I guess you could say they are timeshares? :laugh: Miss 8:club: has the Jupiter suite.

Stormdancer

cardlady22 said:
Use the planets as a name/title. It's easier than trying to remember "look at the 5th card after ___" especially when there are already so many numbers being thrown around.

Like if you gave a tour and were pointing out different homes:
That is where the Sun lives.
That is where Mercury lives.
This lovely edifice belongs to Venus.
etc

ETA: It is the card "living there" that matters, not the building or lot. So, I guess you could say they are timeshares? :laugh: Miss 8:club: has the Jupiter suite.
So how did you get Jupiter?? The thing I'm looking at has two planets...one on the side, and one on the bottom????

cardlady22

Sorry, that wasn't related to any chart or spread . . . just me babbling at myself.

Stormdancer

cardlady22 said:
Sorry, that wasn't related to any chart or spread . . . just me babbling at myself.
OH...I LIKE Jupiter...works for me :D

OK...so...on the GSS form in the first post, there are two rows of planets....on along the right side and the other on the bottom...WHAT do those mean??? I'm not understanding the GSS and your posts that follow....

And what does it mean that I'm an 8 clubs??? Am I really a stick in the mud...er..cement...LOL :(

cardlady22

Planet Symbols on the GSS

Think of them as coordinate markers for the 52 squares on the spread. I'll use my 9:club: first. It is the Saturn card in the Venus row. Column is the type of energy flowing in; the row is the type of energy flowing out of the specified square. So, I learn something and then want to share it with everyone- passionately! :p

Your 8:club: is the Neptune card in the Mars row. Visions/dreams flow into your Powerful Mind and are projected out with force & vigor.

ETA: :bugeyed: I counted backward to see which card actually had the 8:club: as its Jupiter card ~ ta-da! 6:heart: and it is Dec 25th! Mars card in the Mars row - Father/Teacher's love flowing purely through.

Now those short sentence descriptions can also operate from a poor or negative use of the energies involved- sort of like a reversed card? But, I can't bring myself to focus on the down side this evening.

Attachments

• GSSform.jpg
    GSSform.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 569

Stormdancer

cardlady22 said:
Think of them as coordinate markers for the 52 squares on the spread. I'll use my 9:club: first. It is the Saturn card in the Venus row. Column is the type of energy flowing in; the row is the type of energy flowing out of the specified square. So, I learn something and then want to share it with everyone- passionately! :p

Your 8:club: is the Neptune card in the Mars row. Visions/dreams flow into your Powerful Mind and are projected out with force & vigor.
YES !!!! ok....NOW it's making sense...kinda...LOL...

Except for the following...WTH? It's another hm....duh??...moment :D

cardlady22 said:
ETA: :bugeyed: I counted backward to see which card actually had the 8:club: as its Jupiter card ~ ta-da! 6:heart: and it is Dec 25th! Mars card in the Mars row - Father/Teacher's love flowing purely through.

cardlady22

Stormdancer said:
Except for the following...WTH? It's another hm....duh??...moment :D
:laugh: That was me going back to my odd babbling comment about Miss Q:club: having the Jupiter suite. I get in trouble for that circular Mental Track all the time.

ETA: grrrr. That was 8:club: not Q:club: (post #31) My brain is not on tonight.

Stormdancer

cardlady22 said:
:laugh: That was me going back to my odd babbling comment about Miss Q:club: having the Jupiter suite. I get in trouble for that circular Mental Track all the time.
LOL...***guilty admission*** I DID go looking for [size=+2]~~~HOT~~~[/size] picts of Jupiter })

Guiding Cauldron

According to your first chart my birth card is the Q of Clubs. After that my brain went off the rails! I will come back to this though as its facisnating and I like a challenge :) Just need to wait for my puter to get back and I can delve more time into this study, thank you for the heads up about it xoxo

cardlady22

Life Path - Queen of Clubs

Guiding Cauldron said:
According to your first chart my birth card is the Q of Clubs. After that my brain went off the rails!
Good to see you again, GC! I'll go ahead and drop the graphic of your Life Path here for when you can use it.

Q:club: ~ Sun Mars card in the Mercury row; square #3
10:spade: ~ Mercury
5:club: ~ Venus
3:diamond: ~ Mars
A:spade: ~ Jupiter
7:heart: ~ Saturn moves down to the Venus row & continues left
7:diamond: ~ Uranus
5:spade: ~ Neptune
J:heart: ~ Pluto
9:club: ~ Bacchus
9:spade: ~ Vulcan
2:heart: ~ Moon