What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

Wendywu

Ha - after my lament this morning the postman (wonderful, wonderful man!) brought me Kris Hadar's Veritable Tarot de Marseille - which I fell for instantly :). I have to say that Amazon France managed that very quickly really, despite my whinging.

Bhavana

another vintage Rider Waite....
Roots of Asia, and an Italian printed Deviant Moon if a trade works out the way we have planned...

Cocobird55

My Gilded Royale arrived today! The cards are beautiful, and all perfect. It came with a small spread cloth -- I vaguely remember Ciro saying that the first two hundred orders would get one. It's large enough for a three-card reading, which is what I usually do.

The art is beautiful. There is a document on the CD that goes into how the cards have changed and some meanings. I read part of it and think it's very good -- I will read the rest later.

The CD also has files to print out a separate journal for the deck, with a cover, Page 1 Template, Page 2 Template and a page for readings.

There are also avatars, screen savers and wallpaper. All very nice.

I am very glad that I have this deck. I will do a reading with it later on today. Now I need to go out and get some things done.

janie144

The Fairy Tale tarot (the Lisa Hunt one) from ebay.

ghost271

Deck of Shadows is ready to pick up and i just ordered Gilded Royale.

WolfDeca

Just ordered the Steampunk Tarot. I've been holding off on that one for a long time, because I didn't want to 'buy into a fad'. But I've adored cyberpunk/steampunk/victorian goth/post-apocalyptic stuff (they're all a bit related in my mind) for 80% of my life, so I guess it's not a fad for ME.

And I just adore that Empress card.

So now it's coming my way!

Yineth

Non-vintage copy of RWS (which still kicks my current RWS to the curve :p) and Aquarian Tarot arrived today!

Sword King

This thread enabled me to order the Tarot Kurmay that arrived today in its funky wooden box. Very nice! :thumbsup: