The bonefire has landed

wooden-eye

No, Bonefire is not sold out. I have twenty decks totally ready to be sold to who ever would like them, at the price they have ever been.
Thanks for the link Daphne, I am quite pleased really -that is quite a mark up. I wonder if they will sell? If they do the margins are much better than mine.
There you see Bonefire spreads good fortune where ever it touches......

Dusk Till Dawn

No, Bonefire is not sold out. I have twenty decks totally ready to be sold to who ever would like them, at the price they have ever been.
Thanks for the link Daphne, I am quite pleased really -that is quite a mark up. I wonder if they will sell? If they do the margins are much better than mine.
There you see Bonefire spreads good fortune where ever it touches......

I have sent you a PM!

daphne

I wonder if they will sell? If they do the margins are much better than mine.

Well, not nice to hear, I personally think it is not fair others take advantage and make more money that you do on your work.

wooden-eye

I guess the seller is a shop, and they all operate like this.
I wish to say a special thank you to Rosewater who submitted a review for the listings page on Aeclectic, I was hoping that someone would do this, as so many of you write so eloquently, but a girl doesn't like to beg.......much.

Rosewater

Well, not nice to hear, I personally think it is not fair others take advantage and make more money that you do on your work.

I agree. I see it as a form of scalping, especially given that Wooden Eye still has decks to sell and should be given her due return. If it was out of print, that would be another matter.

On another note, in regards to my review, I hope it generates further interest in this unique deck. :)

toj

I finally ordered this today...

Aulruna

Mine arrived today! Only 10 days to Germany!

The cardstock reminds me of my 1st ed Anna K., which is one of my main reading decks, so that's GOOD.

Love the images so far - instant favourites: 3 of Cups and The Devil. The way he is cradling the smoking girl, offering false comfort ... the alluring part of addiction which is often missing in other representations of this card.

Awesome job, Gabi!!

Dusk Till Dawn

I finally ordered mine! YAY!

baylys

I did a few quick-fire tarot readings at a party the other day. I had 3 decks with me and everyone chose to use the Bonefire deck. The all looked at the images and went "Wow!" A couple of the ladies want to order copies now.

It is still a simply stunning deck and I'm glad I got 2 copies.

WhiteWolfy

I don't do back ups anymore but i am making an exception with the Bonefire, fabulous deck, totally draws me in :laugh:

Baylys, it's great to hear that others loved the Bonefire too :)