"Cleansing" your cards in the full moon...

KristinCali

Tonight is a full moon! The harvest moon to be exact :) I always feel extra vibrant and alive during full moons. I was getting my massive crystal collection ready to go outside to cleanse in the moonlight and the though struck me, what if I set my decks outside also? I don't see why it wouldn't work the same way! So I'll be putting my decks out in the moonlight (safe from the elements, of course) and I'll update as soon as I read with one or two and let you know if they felt extra cleansed and powerful! xoxo

danieljuk

I will be doing all my cards and my crystals as well :D

I wait for a full moon that is very big or bright or special, or is very good for me astrologically. Not all are, this one is good for Taureans with social areas, however next months one is a harsh full moon for Taurus.

There is no reason why you can't use the energy for your cards as well as your crystals or anything you want to energise :)

KristinCali

@danieljuk That explains why I was so attracted to last night's moon! I'm a Taurus :) Unfortunately I'm not very astrologically(?) savvy. I really need to get a good book on that soon! Any recommendations?

inhalexhale

It definitely works the same on cards! I try to do it with whichever decks I have used most in the month leading up to the full moon and/or the ones I plan to use between the current full moon and the next one :D

Padma

I will be doing all my cards and my crystals as well :D

I wait for a full moon that is very big or bright or special, or is very good for me astrologically. Not all are, this one is good for Taureans with social areas, however next months one is a harsh full moon for Taurus.

There is no reason why you can't use the energy for your cards as well as your crystals or anything you want to energise :)

As tonight's full moon is in Pisces, Danieljuk, it should be a good moon for you - earth and water are so naturally sympatico! :love:

That goes for you too, KristinCali :)

danieljuk

I did cleanse my crystals and decks under the Harvest Moon. I really felt drawn to this one. I don't always do it on a full Moon, just sometimes. Anyway good idea to try it Kristin! and very true Lotus :)

Alta

It was just lovely here as well, I was very struck by it.

tarotbear

It was just lovely here as well, I was very struck by it.

Moon ... struck ... what a great title for a movie! LOL! :laugh:

"When the moon hits your eye like a
big pizza pie - that's amore! "

Ashikael

Interesting, I've never thought of cleansing my decks in the moonlight. I usually cleanse them with a sage smudge or incense stick, or if a full moon seems to resonate with me, I'll put out some of my crystals that I use for cleansing (clear quartz, carnelian, etc) and then put them near my decks to clear out any negative energies they've acquired. Maybe next full moon I'll give it a try :) How do your cards feel now?

moonshaman

I "cleanse' my decks during the full moon. The moonlight was washing into my window over me and my cards at the same time. It was a restful, magical Zzzz

I am glad that I am not the only "lunatic" around that does that ;)