View Single Post
Citizen

Penthasilia 
Maat tarot IDS

Card/Number: 4 of Wands/33

Card Image: see attached

First Impression: I like the image of the log cabin- it is very homey and inviting. The image of the melting snow and bare earth are great for this card.

Card Description: A white-washed log cabin sits in the center of the card. Smoke rises from the chimney. The snow on the ground is melting and you can see the plant markers from the previous season.

Masculine/Feminine/Neutral: neutral

Senses: The air is cool, but you feel how it has started to get warmer. You smell the smoke from the chimney and hear the melting snow crunching under your feet.

Symbols: house, melting snow, garden markers

Story (intuitive): What makes the foundation of a family? This question, though seeming at first odd, resounded through my head when I first looked at this card. I smile as I think of our day yesterday, when I first looked at this card, after we had driven as a family to go adopt a rescue dog- another member to take with us when we move to Alaska. The card seems fitting, especially given her snow-white fur. And then, I see it. There will be many times that we reach this point- the point where the foundation is complete, and a sense of well-earned satisfaction sets in, though you know that soon you will be building on top of it. But for now, it is about appreciating what you have laid down in your foundation. Take a moment, bask in the accomplishment, enjoy this time.

Astrologic: week of the new moon in Pisces. Planetary ruler: Neptune

Element: air

Keywords: celebration, coming of age

Meanings: foundation complete, ready for new building

Quote: "I build."
Attached Images

Top   #3