Cards that can indicate regret?

moonriver.

9 of swords
7 of swords "reversed"
5 of swords "reversed"

I read all of my cards upright, but depending on the surrounding cards, I believe 7 of swords and 5 of swords can be read as regretful actions, while 9 of swords can be the physical "torment" from feeling regret.

BeyondtheVeil

I haven't read the thread, but I think The Moon and Six of Swords.

The Moon is obvious as maybe even regret that is deep and maybe even unconsciously. Sort of there, but ignored or pushed down.

Six of Swords as finally deciding to leave a situation [regret] to get to something better.

I'm sure there are others, but these popped up for me immediately.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

AnemoneRosie

Queen of Swords

nisaba

Could you explain moon as regrets?

Regrets are of the night, of the shadows. So is the Moon card. Regrets are of water. There's stream and a water-animal in the Moon-card. The Moon is about emotions. Regret is an emotion.

I'm puzzled that it might not be seen as an obvious card of regret. :(

drprakertik

Regrets are of the night, of the shadows. So is the Moon card. Regrets are of water. There's stream and a water-animal in the Moon-card. The Moon is about emotions. Regret is an emotion.

I'm puzzled that it might not be seen as an obvious card of regret. :(

I have always seen the moon card as mystery or some unclarity, emotions, deep feelings -yes, but feelings which are soothing, definitely going up and down but that would mean sometimes feeling high and sometimes feeling low, kind of a non constant thing.

And regret i feel is something that causes you pain, which would make you wanna change something or atleast say sorry or may be feel sorry. This thing I could not feel with the moon so I asked.
May be now I can see this with moon reversed.

Thanks Nisaba