Tarotphelia's Daily Spread

Tarotphelia

I made up this spread because I was dissatisfied with just one card for a day- I like a spread that gives more specifics.

1. What I should do today.

2. What I shouldn't do today.

3. The Unexpected

4. How can I be happy today?

5. Spiritual Advice

1**************4

2**************5

People not might be comfortable asking for so much direction, but I have found it very useful.

There are sometimes relationships between the positions to watch for. For example, if 4 says you would be happy spending money, but 2 says you should'nt be letting loose of any pentacles , you might reconsider! Especially if the card of the unexpected indicates a pentacle crisis of some kind.

The unexpected & the spiritual advice cards can come in very handy to to tip you off to stressful or nice things coming , and give you a direction for how to deal with them the best way.

If the cards are layed out and seem to have no relation to one another, sometimes it is a general message to be taken as a whole, rather than based on the meanings of the positions.

Tarotphelia

napaea

yay, more goodness from 'phelia!
i will have to try this one out today, it will be helpful i'm sure, as i frequently wonder what i should do...

Kazz

Hey great spread Tarotphelia,
I always like the day spreads, but I can never think of anything clever.
I will give this a whirl and let you know what i thought

Cheers
Kazz

:TQC

DarkElectric

I really like this.
It's a lot more introspective, and I like the positions. Very well thought out, it looks like a winner to me!

ChrisTheObscure

Thanks for sharing! I get up waaay too early as it is but I intend to do it the night before. :)

Keslynn

Great spread, Tarotphelia! I don't really have that much time in the morning to do this as a day spread, but I'll give it a whirl for a weekly spread. Hmmm...

Thanks for sharing it with us!

:) Kes

Red Emma

Tarotphelia's daily spread

Thanks a whole lot. I've gotten kind of tired of the one- or two-card spreads. I'm recovering from a long illness, and to get a you're-going-to-have-a-lousy-day message first thing in the morning was getting down right tiresome. I'd pretty much decided to forget the cards and let happen what's going to happen. I don't have the time or inclination to do a full Celtic Cross, etc., so this sounds do-able.

Starting tomorrow.

Red Emma

Tarotphelia

Diana said:
Wow, if only I would take take the time to do such serious thinking about myself before I started each busy day, maybe I would get a lot more out of them. 'Twould mean getting up at least 1/2 an hour earlier though! I find my three cards already sometimes too much to handle.

Have you noticed that your days are happier since you have started doing this? And how does one day fit in with the next? Do you often get the same themes coming up, a reminder of unfinished business?

About time: It takes about 5 minutes to shuffle & layout- then you can jot it down & carry it with you to look at during the day when you have a free moment to see how it is correlating and make connections in your mind.

I don't know if I am happier, that would be a big goal to achieve- but I do feel less off center . Less scattered. You can take the tarot directions given or not, but I find it nice to have a clue.

Usually everyday is different, but when major things are going on, cards repeat over a few days. If there is a conflict , I can think back to the card of advice to help me decide how to react & take the best course to avoid making things worse.

Thanks for all the nice feedback!

Tarotphelia

starfish66

Tarotphelia shared this spread with me a couple of months ago. I've been doing this as my daily spread since then. I find it takes me 5-10 minutes to do, tops. And it really is clear and to the point. I love this spread! So glad she shared it in this thread.

:TSTAR Starfish