Snapshot Relationship Spread

AmyV

Here's one I got from my friend Monika in Prague, who got it from a friend of hers, but I don't know where it originally came from. It's a great spread if you want to get a snapshot of where you stand in a relationship (and I've just thought of a name for it!), it's clear and to the point and looks like this:

~~~~~.8.~~~~~
~~.4.~~~~~.7.~~
~~.3.~~~~~.6.~~
~~.2.~~~~~.5.~~
~~~~~.1.~~~~~

Meanings are as follows:

1. How things stand at the moment

2. What your Head is telling you about the relationship; what you 'think' you should be feeling

3. What your Heart is telling you about the relationship; how you really feel

4. The impression you're giving to the other person involved

5. What the other person's Head is telling them about the relationship; what they 'think' they should be feeling

6. What the other person's Heart is telling them about the relationship; how they realy feel

7. The impression they give you

8. Where things are headed in the next few months; with me it varies what timeframe this card represents - sometimes I decide in advance that it will be 2 to 3 months, or six months, sometimes I decide intuitively when I see the card. I find it's best to be flexible, and extra cards can always be added to clarify or show further-reaching results or whatever.

I like this spread a lot because besides showing the Querent how the other person feels about them, this spread frequently gives good insight into Head/Heart conflicts which the Querent is kind of subliminally aware of but hasn't actually addressed, as well as letting them know how they're coming across to the other person.

Hope it proves useful to some of you!

Blessings,

Amy

Lurea

That's a great spread, Amy! I'm copying it into my book now. Can't wait to use it. :)

TimJas

Thank you for sharing! I will try this spread out sometimes :)

Teranar

This is a nice spread, matchmaker Teranar will use this much times! Thank you AmyV!

LeadtheWay

Thnx, I love everything about it.... I'll defenitely try it!

God Bless,
Melissa

Gypsy Mama

This is a great spread Amy! I have tried it out on three close relationships and it has given me invaluable insight.
Thank you,
Gypsy Mama

newlight

Thanks Amy, I'll definitely try it!

NL

souljourney

This looks really good. Seems not to complicated, etc. Nice clear cut identity to the cards. Right now that seems to help me.
I'll try it with a couple friends I'm working with.
SJ

magpie9

Cool spread! thanks!

Cyllah

Enjoyed the spread
Thanks.....