New Podcast: Fortune's Wheelhouse

Spiffo

Honestly how often is that you can listening in on a conversation about fruit curtains?

Shade

I'm always on the market for a new Tarot podcast. Downloading now.

EmpyreanKnight

I just listened to the very first podcast on The Fool and this is legit! Wow, good job suppersong and Babalon Jones!

No kidding, to the other guys here just try the first podcast at least and see if it's to your taste. It has very few fillers so that what you'll get is straight up Tarot goodness. In 50-odd minutes, you shall be learning a lot especially if you wish to delve into the Kabbalistic aspects of the Tarot. I already have the Magician and High Priestess podcasts, and I can't wait for H.M. The Empress.

Babalon Jones

I just listened to the very first podcast on The Fool and this is legit! Wow, good job suppersong and Babalon Jones!

No kidding, to the other guys here just try the first podcast at least and see if it's to your taste. It has very few fillers so that what you'll get is straight up Tarot goodness. In 50-odd minutes, you shall be learning a lot especially if you wish to delve into the Kabbalistic aspects of the Tarot. I already have the Magician and High Priestess podcasts, and I can't wait for H.M. The Empress.
Thank you! We are glad you liked it so far; we are having fun with them. I think you will really like this week's episode on Her Royal Highness, the Empress, just out today, where we explore some things that maybe one would not expect.

And congrats to the winner of our first giveaway from the Priestess episode! I hope he reads here as we have not been able to reach him by email. I won't out him but his name starts with O and he is from the UK. If that sounds like you, a package will be on its way to you in the next couple of days with three double matted 8x10 prints of the Tabula Mundi Fool, Magus, and Priestess, and a brocade zipper tarot case. We hope they make you smile!

In honor of the Empress, our lady of beauty and all things Venusian, this week's give away is for Susie's "Breath of Venus" esoterically formulated Chypre perfume for Libra, one of the two signs ruled by the planet Venus.

Rose Lalonde

Great episode for the Priestess. Thanks!
(So good on a morning off, when it's still dark and quiet, to sit with coffee and cards and listen to one of these.)

EmpyreanKnight

Already downloaded The Empress podcast. Thanks!

Spiffo

The Empress was great. Looking forward to The Emperor now and the discussion on the Tzaddi/Heh 'thing'.

starlightexp

LOVING THIS!!!

Babalon Jones

This week in honor of Himself, the Emperor, the give away for Patreon subscribers is a set of hand made iChing sticks, from wild harvested yarrow stalks, in a gold and red wrap, and a print of the Tabula Mundi Emperor double matted in red and gold to match:

Attachments

• Episode IV give away2.jpg
    Episode IV give away2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 551

Rose Lalonde

Just listened to the Empress today, and still loving these! I'm looking forward to the Emperor after reading your post on Lust/Adjustment and Emperor/Star. (Like Susie, I'm fine with the first, not so happy about the second, but wondering if your podcast will sway me.)

This week in honor of Himself, the Emperor, the give away for Patreon subscribers is a set of hand made iChing sticks, from wild harvested yarrow stalks, in a gold and red wrap, and a print of the Tabula Mundi Emperor double matted in red and gold to match:

Nice giveaway! I have yarrow envy now. Plus any TM print is good. My subscriber level isn't in a giveaway tier, but good luck to other listeners! -- I'm glad to see your support rising; my fingers and toes are crossed for podcasts on the minors, which would be the best gift of all.