past live spreads

Maan

I have found a past live spread a couple of months ago but i'm still haven't used it.
I feel that i have to use it with a very special question. I'm saving it for that special question.

So what are your experiences with pas live spreads?
Do they really get to you?

Maan

EveAnna

Hi Maan,

I've never heard of the 'past lives spread' but it sounds interesting - What kind of layout is it? But your right it does sound like the kind of spread to use on a special occassion.

Maan

This is the side where i found the spread.
perhaps you have a realy special question you can use this one on?

http://www.tarotmoon.com/articles/Past_Life_II/past_life_ii.html

Maan

EveAnna

Thanks for the link Maan, it never ocurred to me before that I could use my cards to look into my past lives - I'm looking forward to exploring this spread :)

KyrieSummer

Maan, this is an interesting spread. I think that I will give it a try. I think that it may be easier with a focused question, but I didn't think that it was required. Only that a focused connection or mediatation to connect with a past life is more what I think is helpful.

I have done past lives readings, but with regular spreads. I usually use the celtic cross for most all of my readings and so do the same for past life readings. I have tried a mirror type of spread, kind of a take off of the two decision spread, where one side is past life experience and the other side is current life experience and then you can see clearly how the past life is effecting the current one.

Hope that made sense. Tell us how your throws go. Please :)

bonadea

Maan,

This is very interesting. I've never heard of a past live spread. I can't wait to try it out.
I'm also interested in the spread Kyriesummer mentioned, the mirror type spread. Could you show us the layout of that spread?

KyrieSummer

Well, I am not sure if I made it up or not. I may have seen it someplace, forgot and then just used that memory as a take off point from the decision spread/alternative spread I use. It looks like this. (xx's mark a card's spot) This spread relates to karmic lessons. I usually do a celtic spread when I just want to get an overview of a past life.

past life situtation - - - - - - present life situation

xx - - - - - - - - Mental Lessons - - - - - - - -xx

xx - - - - - - - - Emotional Lessons - - - - - - xx

xx - - - - - - - - Physical Lessons- - - - - - - xx

xx - - - - - - - - Spiritual Lessons- - - - - - - xx

xx - - - - - - - - Wordly Lessons- - - - - - - -xx

xx - - Final Outcome of past life/next step in this life - - xx

Hope all of this makes sense. Like I said, I am unsure where I got this spread and I may have just gotten it out of adapting another spread and just altered it to fit my purpose. I have had some wonderful readings with this spread, however, and recommend it.

catlin

Hi,

How good to be back again!

That is an interesting idea to explore past lifes! I did once the test in one of Edgar Cayce's books to get an idea about my former life/s but I will check it with the tarot.

Thanks a lot!

purplelady

Though very interested in reincarnation, I am reluctant to do a past life spread. Perhaps because , even if I understood what the cards are telling me about a past life (?), what if I do the spread again,and come up with different cards? Does that mean it's yet another incarnation?! Or is it telling me about the same past life?! I'm serious! Thanx in advance for your input.

Maan

I think i know what you mean.
But the spread i have in mind relates past life's to a question. So the cards give you a look at a past live that still has some influences in this live.

In a way i don't want to know about a past live. It's in the past and how know's what terror you have experienced.
But on the other hand you may be still under the influences of that past life and knowing would make you understand yourself a bit better.

Hope you understand what i mean?

(Tomorrow i will finally do my first past live spread.)

Maan