Trick or Tarot

littlethings

I pledged for the deck and book, too.

CharlotteK

Argh, really torn between the standard deck and book, and the jumbo cards, which look totally amazing, but may just be a little too huge. Hmmm!

willowy

I've backed,can't wait,I chose to go with deck and book pledge,wish postage wasn't so expensive to uk though.

athenafletcher

Oh, I have been waiting for this! Pledged for the standard, jumbo, book, and postcard! This will be my first Duck Soup deck but I've heard and seen great things in all your works so I have no doubt about how incredible this will turn out.

Belinda2

Doing a happy dance just backed it for two decks one for myself and the other for my niece we love Halloween ❤️❤️❤️

CharlotteK

I've backed,can't wait,I chose to go with deck and book pledge,wish postage wasn't so expensive to uk though.
Oh my gosh, yes. Mega bucks!! The shipping cost has decided it for me. have gone for the standard deck, no book. Still hugely excited :)

bonebeach

And backer 101 is me!

I have been SALIVATING over this one since it was first announced. More to my taste than most Halloween decks, and lord knows I love Halloween.

willowy

The Kickstarter Campaign to fund publication of two editions of my TRICK OR TAROT Halloween-Themed Tarot Deck is now LIVE. Please check out the page, share the link far and wide, and consider pre-ordering your deck. No one will be charged until and unless the campaign succeeds. Thank you!! Here’s the (rather long and ungainly) link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1911920092/trick-or-tarot-the-oracle-for-halloween-and-beyond

WOW $5,075 aready! And still 29 days to go!

Linfang

Oh my gosh, yes. Mega bucks!! The shipping cost has decided it for me. have gone for the standard deck, no book. Still hugely excited :)

I did the same, though I want to buy the eBook version for sure :)