The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Essjay

autumnsdaughter said:
I posted a reading on my blog- totally confused about one of the cards. I am not very good at reading for myself... it's one of my biggest hurdles.

Llewellyn is turning out to have a very Pythonesque sense of humor... you'll see. :D

Your blog layout is gorgeous - what I love most about this pdr is the way that it opens your eyes to decks that I had previously discounted.

Jyscal

Kilted Kat said:
Just for the record, I do look at all the blogs that I am following. I follow all of the blogs here :)
I don't always have the input for your readings, but I am reading them!
thats how i feel exactly! Ive also posted week fours reading, its a little late i know, but things have been pretty chaotic lately. But it all SEEMS to be under control for the moment, so i can get back to concentrating more on my studies. Keep well all!

sapienza

Gazel said:
A little hint ;o)

The way pangolin's blog is set with the possibility of commenting with my own name and url makes it extremely easy and accessibble for an outsider such as myself to comment on the blogger community that most of you use.

Love, Gazel

I'd be happy to do this if I had any idea how to. Will have a look once I find some spare time.

KK, I tried to add a comment to your blog but was unable to do so. There was some option re subscribing to something but it was late and beyond my capacity to work it out. Anyway, I liked your reading and hope things work out as you hope in April.

Goodnight all.....I'm WAY BEYOND exhausted tonight!!! My daughter has her first day of school tomorrow and I have accepted that I am going to cry. They grow up so quickly. Fortunately I'm quite confident that she won't cry, she's VERY excited.

firefrost

Kilted Kat said:
Just for the record, I do look at all the blogs that I am following. I follow all of the blogs here :)

I don't always have the input for your readings, but I am reading them!

Exactly!

I think this goes for most here too.

I'm not around properly until tomorrow, hubs has a couple of days off work and he ain't an internet fan...

pangolin

Gazel said:
The way pangolin's blog is set with the possibility of commenting with my own name and url makes it extremely easy and accessibble for an outsider such as myself to comment on the blogger community that most of you use.
sapienza said:
I'd be happy to do this if I had any idea how to. Will have a look once I find some spare time.
Go to your blog's Settings and click on the Comments tab, then for "Who Can Comment?", click "Anyone."

souljourney

Mine is set for Anyone.... have you tried to comment on mine. It should work the same. Let me know if it doesn't.

Promise

With the blessings of Carol Herzer, I will be using the Illuminated Tarot for the remainder of my PDR. After some serious thought, it has come to my attention that most of the decks I use frequently include keywords; Merryday, Greenwood, Oracle Tarot, etc. I feel like I've lost touch with a lot of the RWS system because I haven't been consistently using it.

I started with the Universal Waite, and from there I went wild. Now I think it's time to move back into familiar territory with the Illuminated.

Gazel

souljourney said:
Mine is set for Anyone.... have you tried to comment on mine. It should work the same. Let me know if it doesn't.

I've just checked the options on your blog, and it says name/url - so that should be okay.
I haven't written any actual comments though. I'll look into it tomorrow.

autumnsdaughter

I forgot to post here about my latest reading- it's up on my blog. I'm loving the blog format- it keeps all of my readings organized!

Already I am feeling more friendly with Llewellyn- it almost seems like the deck itself is warming up to me.

I am finding the stories in the guidebook to be very interesting... very well written. Now I think I have to get Ms. Ferguson's other deck, the Legend.

pangolin

I have a new post up on my blog. It's kind of silly... but we can't be serious all the time, right? ;)