The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Owl Song

Add me and my dear Paulina Tarot to the list as well, please. :)

Blog website is already in my profile.

firecatpickles

Welcome, Starlily :)

NorthernTigress

I wrote up a new blog entry. Sometimes you have to take time out to smell the roses... or read the Majors. ;)

Essjay

Hi cSpaceDiva and StarLily!

My weekly spread is up.

:)

Jyscal

Hey all. Just letting everyone know that ive posted this weeks reading on my blog. Glad to see we have new people joining us, good luck!

sapienza

Hi all. I'll probabaly be missing-in-action for a week or so when it comes to doing my blog and looking at anyone elses. I'm into hosp Wed and not sure how I'll feel for a few days post-op. Still here though and hope to be back on track asap. So busy, everything always seems to happen all at once.

Hope everyone's PDR is going well :)

souljourney

Just to say... I've been reading the blogs, haven't really commented though. And I haven't done a reading in a while...
Will get a reading up in a bit... think it will be about the new Tarot & Oracle meetup that Faunabay, my gf and I are starting.

Asher

I have posted a new blog reading, Wisdom for Healing, combining Tarot with an oracle deck.

I am also enjoying reading everyone's postings, even though I have little time to comment. Congratulations to all who are doing the PDR!

Asher

firefrost

Hi to all newbies. :)

I hope to be back on track tomorrow.

Sapienza, I don't know what's wrong but I hope all goes well with your op.

faunabay

I need to get my next blog up as well. Lots of stuff going on, but I miss doing something with my Merryday. So hopefully I'll get something up in the next day or so. :)