the chariot in love and relationships

patienceislove

how do u interpert this one in love and relationships?

i just cant picture the chariot as a lover or one with feelings that are compassionate, etc.

anyone wanna enlighten my pea brain? lol

Thirteen

patienceislove said:
i just cant picture the chariot as a lover or one with feelings that are compassionate, etc.
Compassionate, no. Determined, yes. This is Romeo climbing the walls of the Capulet house, determined to see and speak to Juliet even if it gets him killed. This is the kamikaze spirit in love, grabbing the reins of all conflicting emotions and directing them toward one goal.

I would not get in the way of this lover. Remember what happened to those who got in the way of Romeo on his way to Juliet's tomb? And don't let there be any misunderstanding either, or else Romeo will end up dead in his desperation to be with his lost Juliet. This lover doesn't think, they act.

amateur

It could mean
a lover leaving you behind, fast and with no remorse...
OR ...
a lover coming towards you fast and passionately...
OR ...
just a travel with your beloved...

?????????????????????????????????????

pasara

Could also refer to the person/thing that is "driving" the relationship.

There are countless meanings for this card in relationship spreads. Which one depends on the question.

patienceislove

the question referred to was more of how the person feels romantically. it just didnt make sense in that position

pasara

patienceislove said:
the question referred to was more of how the person feels romantically. it just didnt make sense in that position
They are keeping their eye on the prize and are not going to be deterred.

Sulis

Hi Patienceislove,

If you want to discuss a specific reading then you really need to post the whole thing in Your Readings. Using Tarot Cards is for discussing general meanings of cards.

As for The Chariot in a romance reading; I've read it before as getting your emotions or feelings under control in order to move forward with the relationship (the two sphinxes or horses representing the emotions or feelings).

Adjustment

patienceislove said:

As how he feels i have seen the chariot meaning that one person feels there are some differences between them and the other person, this is about not being compatibles, perhaps they are in 2 different pages with regard relationships (black and white sphinxes) there are some obstacles for them to be together. I have seen this card also when 2 people decide to go different ways due to disagreements.

Grizabella

It could also be serious disagreements in a relationship where there's no meeting of the minds, with each being determined to have their own way. There's the charioteer holding the reins and trying to keep things under control, but it would still be a battle all the way instead of the two horses docilely pulling in unison.

nisaba

patienceislove said:
how do u interpert this one in love and relationships?

anyone wanna enlighten my pea brain? lol
It's about energy, motivation, direction, controlling your animal instincts (the Charioteer needing to control the horses), choosing your path and using discipline to stay on it (the two horses are often trying to head in different directions).

It's a very positive card for sex-drive and for choosing marriage or the single life, or one potential partner over another.