Devil as feelings

goddessof1967

A friend asked me

'What does he feel about me'.

Devil.

I have done a search but theres nothing specific to The Devil as feelings.

He feels that she is rather alluring and he is tempted by her but perhaps he is separating the spirit from the flesh.

He feels very connected to her and possibly bound to her quite tightly but its causing him feelings of dependency that he is not comfortable with.

What do you think of this one?

sweet_intuition

One way of looking at it could be that he feels restricted to express himself to her. In a way, he feels deeply attracted towards her, probably finds her incredibly sexy, yet he can't approach her. He's probably afraid that she's way out of his league, and would probably laugh or diss him off if were to approach her. So hence he does try to separate himself from her, but deep within he still "craves" her. It's a powerful feeling he has from her, but I think you should pull out more cards just to get a deeper perspective.

Sophie

It could also be that he sees her as too serious, and he wants to play tricks on her and rough her up a little. The Devil does have this wild trickster side to him.

Or perhaps he feels he wants to give her a good rogering ;)

FaeryGodmother

In this circumstance I would read the Devil as "obsessed". Can't get her off his mind. Not entirely a healthy feeling. There are definte conotations of sex with this card, to my mind.

Apocalipstick

Fudugazi said:
Or perhaps he feels he wants to give her a good rogering ;)
ROFL

And maybe bring out the toys, too, while he's at it.

goddessof1967

sweet_intuition said:
One way of looking at it could be that he feels restricted to express himself to her. In a way, he feels deeply attracted towards her, probably finds her incredibly sexy, yet he can't approach her. He's probably afraid that she's way out of his league, and would probably laugh or diss him off if were to approach her. So hence he does try to separate himself from her, but deep within he still "craves" her. It's a powerful feeling he has from her, but I think you should pull out more cards just to get a deeper perspective.
What kind of spread or position meanings would you suggest SI?

Love the replies so far.

I'm sure a good rogering is on his mind.

BLFO

I always wondered if having the Devil for the feelings of someone means that they think that the person is the Devil in a bad way, as in being evil? If not, then what card would that be?

goddessof1967

BLFO said:
I always wondered if having the Devil for the feelings of someone means that they think that the person is the Devil in a bad way, as in being evil? If not, then what card would that be?
Ahhh but this thread is NOT about what he thinks of her but what he feels for her.

BLFO

Correct!

Okay, sometimes I have a bad habit interchanging thinking and feeling. My bad.

goddessof1967

No, its very easily done.

Btw the 'what does he think of her card was the 8 Wands

But I don't want to get into a 'your readings' type vibe on this thread or we'll be in trouble :)