King of Wands and Sun

icic

I did a career reading using the celtic cross, and I got King of Wands for my last card (final outcome), I was unsure of what this meant, so I drew out another card, which happened to be Sun. I know both cards generally mean positive things. But can anyone give me some more insights?

Thanks,
icic

Lady Orchard

King of Wands - you will be going into a creative line of work? Or taking on a position of leadership? It could also be a message to develop the King's qualities - perhaps you need to develop creativity and intuition within your current job?
Pulling the Sun as clarification, I too would read your outcome as very positive (but I'm just a newbie lol)

icic

I'm actually looking for work in the legal industry..does that relate? I would have thought sword would have more connection with law and stuff...

Lady Orchard

Well, I would see the King of Wands reflecting somebody decisive, and perceptive - qualities you would need in legal work I guess. He could also represent some kind of mentor you might meet?

icic

I have 2 interviews next week, but both are with females though..

Zhritza

What with the Sun as a thumbs-up at the end there, it seems to me it might indicate a positive quality you will bring to your work, the good things in you that will drive you -- passion, creativity, a knack for leading... I think of innate talents because wands/fire can refer to what's in your guts. Your spirit. And the King of Wands is Fire of Fire. Um, usually. If you're using the Nigel Jackson or the Cat People, or a handful of others, it's totally different...

icic

I use the very basic raider deck, but I hardly see myself as a leader of any sort...

doreen

Hi Icic,
Do you think the King of Wands might be telling you to be more decisive and put more energy into doing what you really want to do. Do you sometimes look at things negatively, The King could be an aspect of your personality that is developing.

The Sun, could be telling you to take a more positive attitude on board and to stay within your limits, you may be a person of ideas and energy put these qualities to work for you. Take advantage of the fact that the sun is shining into your life at the moment.
I would live to know what the other cards in the spread were to be more accurate.
Good Luck,
Doreen.

icic

It might, but wouldn't that be more like advice rather than in a final outcome position?

Here's what I got for all the positions.

1. Present - 3 of pentacles
2. Challenge/obstacles - 2 of pentacles
3. Distant Past - 8 of Swords
4. Recent Past - Judgement
5. Best outcome - Page of Swords
6. Immediate Future - Page of cups
7. Inner feeling or factors - 5 of pentacles
8. External Factors/Influence - 8 of wands
9. Hopes and Fears - Stars
10. Final Outcome - King of Wands, Sun

WaterSong

Hello,

in some readings I have done the Sun has come up to also indicate anything related with computers, mathematics or anything that requieres organized, logical thinking.
I also think it may mean that you will work for a very charismatic, succesfull person or very succesfull law company.

Hope it helps some :)