Ace of wands + 7 of swords in a health reading

Reverie

OK what do you think of the ace of wands/7 of swords combination in a health reading? This combo has been haunting me for the past few weeks.

My thoughts are... an opportunistic infection (but probably nothing too serious given the mischievious look of the 7 of swords... I could be wrong)

Another thought is something you take (ace of wands) causing good bacteria to go away... infection or something of that nature. I think it depends on the ace of wands also...

So what do you think?

Thirteen

cutiecutie said:
So what do you think?
What made you do the health reading? Are you or someone else not feeling well?

Reverie

Thirteen said:
What made you do the health reading? Are you or someone else not feeling well?

Yes and went to the doc but wasn't too helpful

pasara

I don't think you should use the cards to diagnose anything, so I hope this is more an adjunct for curiosity/fun/study purposes. What comes to mind is an STD. Again, the cards are not a substitute for a health professional and good self-care.

nisaba

Also it could indicate a level of self-deception affecting your health: insisting your diet is healthy because your meals are - but snacking on unhealthy stuff between-times, or discounting the amount you drink, or assuming you exercise more than you do, or whatever.

Take a reality check, see what you're *really* doing that affects your health, not just what you'd like to think you;re already doing.

willowfox

Are you exhibiting any type of feverish symptoms?

Reverie

Thank you everyone for the thoughts!

I was sort of having feverish symptoms... it all started with stomach pains which I'm pretty sure were due to the antibiotics I was taking... since I stopped them the stomach pains went away. But it didn't stop this card combo from coming up! Today I started a cold. Slightly feverish in the morning but gone now. Anyway I like to think the nature of the 7 of swords is not a very serious one... hopefully

willowfox

Perhaps just an underlying one that will catch you unawares.

Reverie

willowfox said:
Perhaps just an underlying one that will catch you unawares.

Thank you!
That wouldn't be good!

Anyone ever had this combo?

Thirteen

cutiecutie said:
it all started with stomach pains which I'm pretty sure were due to the antibiotics I was taking
There are certain antibiotics that upset my stomach, too. So you're likely right on that.