moon as feelings of someone

SunChariot

Some of the main meanings in the Moon card to me are both romance and mystery. So it could easily mean that the person has romantic feelings that he has not felt ready to share (tell the other person about) yet. He/she is still trying to keep his feelings a mystery until the time he/she feels ready to talk about them.

Babs

Umbrae

The Moon can also indicate that a person desires you with good intent (or bad). It is the card of the hunter….

huredriel

Umbrae said:
It is the card of the hunter….

and the call of the wild ;)

(Just something that popped into my head when reading the above!)

Umbrae

huredriel said:
and the call of the wild ;)

(Just something that popped into my head when reading the above!)

as in...Wild Monkey Love...

Wonderwoman

I think I can see it now. If the moon represents "nostalgia"...then it could easily lend itself to the dream and fantasy world. I always look at it as mysterious and somewhat sensual since it does represent the night...

WhiteWizzard

wind said:
What would you say that moon is signaling as for someone's feelings for you?

-the person is not clear about the feelings how she/he feels, all is blurred
-feelings can be quite deep - touching the unconscious patterns and needs
-the person feels there is danger or is unsure how to proceed
-person is meeting his/hers fears
-"I remind him of his mother?":)
-the woman wants to mother him
-person feels that there is deep connection but still a mysterious one
-a connection which can be dramatic but which cannot be broken so easily because there seem to be deep ties connecting the people, maybe even from the past lifes

Any other thoughts?
I would be inclined to draw a clarifier, eg. seven of cups with that, duck for cover

Wonderwoman

SunChariot said:
Some of the main meanings in the Moon card to me are both romance and mystery. So it could easily mean that the person has romantic feelings that he has not felt ready to share (tell the other person about) yet. He/she is still trying to keep his feelings a mystery until the time he/she feels ready to talk about them.

Babs

After the other moon thread and the reappearance of this one...I finally "get" what you mean..Thank You!! :)

SunChariot

Happy to help where I can. :grin:

Babs

Azarial

I found this thread and was having the same problem. I had gotten The Moon as someones feelings for me. I was a little worried after what I read from some of the responses. I was a little afraid that I might have a lunatic on my hands.So what would you make of The Moon as feelings clarified with the Knight of Cups?

Wonderwoman

Azarial said:
I found this thread and was having the same problem. I had gotten The Moon as someones feelings for me. I was a little worried after what I read from some of the responses. I was a little afraid that I might have a lunatic on my hands.So what would you make of The Moon as feelings clarified with the Knight of Cups?

IMHO, I'd say a very passionate lad after you...someone with intense feelings whose attracted to you...Very Lucky Indeed!!! :) :) :)