Magician as relationship outcome?

greeneyed9

What does this mean to you?

To me The Magician looks like business-y card so I find it hard to interpret in this context.

I still take it as a positive, just not sure in what way exactly..

HearthCricket

greeneyed9 said:

To me The Magician looks like business-y card so I find it hard to interpret in this context.

To me this means someone who has all the right stuff and can balance life, emotions, the physical and the elements to create the elixir of love! Mr.or Mrs. Perfect, so to speak.

nisaba

greeneyed9 said:

The Magician has all his tools at the ready, and knows how to use them. It simply says: it's up to you to use your tools to achieve the outcome you want. You need to work for it, though.

WalesWoman

You will have the relationship that you make... and expect. Make sure you are on the same page because while you can create something using everything you've got and learned, it will be altered by another Magicians.

So be sure you know what you expect, especially subconsciously, because every thought and intent does create your reality. It's about intent, if your thoughts or focus or a simple word can change the formation of ice crystals, imagine the power it could have on your life and relationships! As above (your mind), so below (everything else)

Biba28

WalesWoman said:
You will have the relationship that you make... and expect. Make sure you are on the same page because while you can create something using everything you've got and learned, it will be altered by another Magicians.

So be sure you know what you expect, especially subconsciously, because every thought and intent does create your reality. It's about intent, if your thoughts or focus or a simple word can change the formation of ice crystals, imagine the power it could have on your life and relationships! As above (your mind), so below (everything else)

I love that reply WW

walkonwater

The Magician speaks about someone who has "skills" when it comes to relationships, someone who knows how to talk, act, think, etc. Lets say is someone who knows how to project themselves and how to get what they want, or to "create" the sort of relationship/situation they are looking for.
Not only they know how to carry themselves to get what they want, but also they know how to use every possible communication tool (sms, msn, skype, mobile, etc) to get their message accross. A good point could be that if this person is looking for a serious commitment they will take all their experiences and knowledge and also physical tools to make it happen.
A bad point could be this person is very smooth talker pulling on a trick.

SirRushing

dating with food at the table.

Fostha

greeneyed9 said:
The best magicians dont believe in magic,they just believe in themself. Do you?

Cassandra022

I'd say relationship will be what you make of it, that you need to apply your will, your energy, your abilities to make it work. You have the tools, the ability, to make it succeed, question is do you have the will/determination?

and um, if it came up alongside some shady/unfortunate cards in a reading, I'd same some trickery/dishonesty from one or both parties could also be a factor.

DrDave

The Mag as relationship outcome

The relationship has all the necessary ingredients on the table
All the Aces so to speak,but it is the potential that we are interested in and the final outcome

Like in the kitchen ,we have all the ingredients for a yummy meal

but no 2 cooks are the same and the dish will taste different whoever is the cook

you and the Significant other are the joint cooks

Now like Master Chef get to it

DD