Sabian Symbol Study Group: Aries Degree 4 - #4

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill.

Sun Sign: ARIES
Degree: 4
Number: 4

Symbol: TWO LOVERS ARE STROLLING THROUGH A SECLUDED WALK

MCsea

This symbol reminds me of the lovers in the Tarot, and of course has numerology 4.

Dr M E jones in Sabian Symbols in Astrology says the key word is enjoyment
unspoilt assurance of personal potentialities
wow - thats unconditional love!

This is a really loving symbol. It is about expressing feelings with a special partner, learning to trust them and yourself, feeling secure in their presence, and spending quality time with them - rather than to CHANGE them...

MARINA

MCsea

Part of Body: Pineal Gland FROM SOLARFIRE

Elven

Karmic Symbol for Aries 4:
Aries 3 - A Cameo shows the profile of a man that suggests the outline of his country.

Quest Symbol for Aries 4:
Aries 5 - A white triangle is seen; it has golden wings.

The Opposite Symbol for Aries 4 is:
Libra 4 - A group of young people sit in spiritual communion around a campfire.

Symbols in tension with Aries 4:
Cancer 4 - A cat arguing with a mouse.

Libra 4 - A group of young people sit in spiritual communion around a campfire.

Capricorn 4 - A group of people entering a canoe for a journey by water.

Sabian Symbols 72 degrees apart from Aries 4: (the Five Pointed Star)

Gemini 16 - A woman activist on a platform, in an emotional speech, dramatizing her cause.

Leo 28 - Many little birds chirping on the limb of a large tree.

Scorpio 10 - A fellowship supper reunites old comrades.

Capricorn 22 - A general accepting defeat gracefully.

MCsea

Element Chrysoprase
Discussion: Chrysoprase is an amazing green form of quartz. The word chrysoprase comes from the Greek chrysos meaning 'gold' and prason, meaning 'leek'. It is one of the most valuable varieties of quartz. It is formed from the weathering of specific rocks (serpentinite and ultramafic ophiolites). Chrysoprase is renowned for bringing good fortune, prosperity, happiness and importanty enhances and strenghtens friendships. It is a stone of balance, equalising the yin and yang energies, male female energies. Related primarily to the heart chakra, it assists in opening, energising and expressing love.
I love that this symbol is a balance - harmony - heart chakra and so too is this stone, walking though the secluded walk I imagine is lush green - as the colour in this mineral.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 433

huredriel

Musings on the title:

Sun Sign: ARIES
Degree: 4
Number: 4

Symbol: TWO LOVERS ARE STROLLING THROUGH A SECLUDED WALK

Aries, masculine fire, degree and number of 4 ...... the Emperor card ...... the Aries major. Strong and stable fire, controlled and directed. Yet the title brings to mind obviously the Lovers card ....... gentleness ....... patience, calmness ....... happiness at being together ...... no need for anyone ........ feels as if they are oblivious to anything else around them. Nature, peace and quiet ........ companionship, harmony ....... enjoying the moment ........ following their hearts ........ as with the thought of the Emperor card ........ *all is well in their own little world*.

Sophie

I've been getting this symbol quite a lot recently in my daily draws about myself and another. Surprising...I didn't know what to make of it, except to think that it might have to do with the secrecy of our continued correspondence. But I guess that once again, I am being told that unconditional love and learning to trust and have faith in the face of obstacles and separation is my lesson for now. It's a beautiful symbol.

mooncat2

:)My thoughts

Aries.......the Self.........the process of individuation.............bringing the opposing parts of ourselves together so they walk in love and harmony, support each other. Learning to understand and balance both strengths and weaknesses.

Masc/feminine..........active/passive............material/spiritual.......mind/heart

The number 4 builds, constructs, gives form to.........very much the Aries/Emperor.

From the inner feminine comes the ideas, imagination, vision , inspiration and desire to create or be something ..........to give this form one needs the masculine active will and determination to follow the process through........the ability to 'do'............to take the raw material and mould it into something that is an expression of the self.

4 is a 'stroll'...........this is a journey that can't be hurried........self discipline, patience, perseverance and persistance as necessary skills are learned and mastered along the way. The Aries fire burns fast and fierce........oftens burns out quickly so I see a caution here not to be too impatient.

Secluded...........time alone.........away from the world.

Aries is the spring.......the beginning of a journey that holds the promise of a beautiful and lasting result if the foundations are laid slowly and with care......if two are prepared to work together with love.

I've attached an image I have for this one..........its called 'The Craftsman'

Attachments

• SoulCollage-The Craftsman.JPG
    SoulCollage-The Craftsman.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 387

tink27

mooncat2 said:
:)My thoughts

Aries.......the Self.........the process of individuation.............bringing the opposing parts of ourselves together so they walk in love and harmony, support each other. Learning to understand and balance both strengths and weaknesses.

Masc/feminine..........active/passive............material/spiritual.......mind/heart

The number 4 builds, constructs, gives form to.........very much the Aries/Emperor.

From the inner feminine comes the ideas, imagination, vision , inspiration and desire to create or be something ..........to give this form one needs the masculine active will and determination to follow the process through........the ability to 'do'............to take the raw material and mould it into something that is an expression of the self.

4 is a 'stroll'...........this is a journey that can't be hurried........self discipline, patience, perseverance and persistance as necessary skills are learned and mastered along the way. The Aries fire burns fast and fierce........oftens burns out quickly so I see a caution here not to be too impatient.

Secluded...........time alone.........away from the world.

Aries is the spring.......the beginning of a journey that holds the promise of a beautiful and lasting result if the foundations are laid slowly and with care......if two are prepared to work together with love.

I've attached an image I have for this one..........its called 'The Craftsman'

Hmm, lovely thoughts mooncat2, your collage is inspiring! There certainly is alot of creativity here at AT!! You've given me some ideas here......and coupled with what Helvetica said

Helvetica said:
I've been getting this symbol quite a lot recently in my daily draws about myself and another. Surprising...I didn't know what to make of it, except to think that it might have to do with the secrecy of our continued correspondence. But I guess that once again, I am being told that unconditional love and learning to trust and have faith in the face of obstacles and separation is my lesson for now. It's a beautiful symbol.

Here's my take on this symbol.....

Intuition is the ‘avenue’ that guides us to prepare and bring about a marriage of consciousness. These two people understand the power of thought and they working towards a goal they desire. By imagining and believing the goal they desire ‘has’ been accomplished (faith), deep within their subconscious minds are arranging circumstances to bring about their desired outcome. And because of this knowing they are able to relax in the present with an understanding that they are moving to a crucial point, a time of change.

Just like a battery, + - (emotional connections), these two people are increasing their potential energies inside, where it continually circulates, intensifies and increases in strength.

The pineal gland when stimulated, stands upright allowing the brain to blend with a higher intelligence. This in turn releases tremendous power, energy and wisdom not usually available to us and is said to produce amazing results…….faith stirs into action an energy of power and light that is a thousand times more powerful than electricity!!!!

tink