The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

afrosaxon

I'll need to think about this. Got a lot of irons in the fire right now.

T.

firecatpickles

lark said:
I don't know you sound kind of strict....I'm scared.

I'm thinking about it I'm finally going to go through the whole meditation exercise with Tarot of the Spirit.
Had this deck for years and now it just seems like I'm ready to work with it.
If it doesn't pan out it's "out damn spot" for this deck...so I'm still waffling.
It's so hard...when you have so many decks...there are others I certainly love more and would rather spend the time with...but this one keeps calling my name.
I'm still undecided.

I would like to point out, class, that this is a prime example of who this would be good for. If you can commit to just one reading a week with your PDR deck, then you can screw around with any other decks you want! It is like having an open relationship while being married to one deck! How 1970's.

Sinduction

I'm in. I will be using the Tarot of Dreams.

This should get me over my fear of reading with it. :D And this works out well since I only want to read for myself with this deck, which is why I can't IDS with it.

firecatpickles

Excellent!

Welcome, Sinduction...

NorthernTigress

Okay, I'm in. Since someone else is doing the Tarot of Dreams, I'll take the Gilded.

Here's my blog space. Edited by moderator: Just click the Website button at the bottom of the post.

Just to be clear, I can post my thoughts ("reflections") on the deck, as well as my readings?

firecatpickles

NorthernTigress said:
Okay, I'm in. Since someone else is doing the Tarot of Dreams, I'll take the Gilded.

Here's my blog space. Website button below posts.

Just to be clear, I can post my thoughts ("reflections") on the deck, as well as my readings?

Perfect!

Yes, that would be a good idea to write about your reflections on the deck and not *just* readings, though for some I am sure that the reading part will be easier (and the only thing). And vice versa.

faunabay

Well you can put me on your list KK. I just have to decide which deck to use. I'm thinking about the Merryday, but want to make sure that's the exact one I want to use for this.

So if you want go ahead put me down for the Merryday but if I change I'll let you know in the next day or so. I've got a head cold right now and am not up to full capacity on thought processes. LOL So I want to give myself some extra time to think about which deck to use. :p

epvitale

Oh someone chose Gilded already

epvitale said:
epvitale - Gilded Tarot - use website link below posts.

I am currently studying that deck, I received as a holiday gift. I also received the RWS so if I need to switch decks it's no problem. Please let me know.

Gary

Alta

Not totally sure I understand, but the Your Readings Forum does ask members to keep threads to a single reading, and keep in mind that by posting there you are also open to comments from everyone. No reason why the members couldn't post a new thread every week though, or oftener.

Maybe you could use this thread to keep track of the reading threads, just a thought. Like, an index.

Thanks,
Alta

firecatpickles

epvitale said:
I am currently studying that deck, I received as a holiday gift. I also received the RWS so if I need to switch decks it's no problem. Please let me know.
Gary

We don't have to have different decks by any means!

faunabay said:
So if you want go ahead put me down for the Merryday but if I change I'll let you know in the next day or so. I've got a head cold right now and am not up to full capacity on thought processes. LOL So I want to give myself some extra time to think about which deck to use. :p

I will put you down for the Merryday. Just let me know what you want to do. Also, if you have a blog address.

Welcome faunabay and Gary