Have you seen this spread before?

Silencio

I don't know if you have seen this spread before. I learn it from a book called "Evoluation of Tarot" (The book is not in English so I translate it in the way I think it is in English). The author mixed with other spreads then made her own spread - Pearl Necklack. (Also direct translation to English)

1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5 -- 6 -- 7
------------- 0 --------------

0 = Focus
1 = Motivation
2 = What is the problem
3 = Blind point
4 = How to cope with the problem
5 = The best way to cope with the problem
6 = Indication (long term)
7 = Conclusion

I have tried it out and find that this spread works with me. I have forgotten my reading last time but I will tried to remember it and post my reading out later.

You may think my words used are aweful and I am sorry for my poor English.

raeanne

Silencio,
I understand your English very well! This looks like an interesting spread. I will try it out and see what happens. Thanks for posting it!

Alex

shhhhhhh

Silencio...

Very interesting, I'll try it out next time I read for myself.
Obrigada.
Alex.

Trogon

Your English is just fine Silencio... better than many Americans I know... ;)

Very interesting looking spread. I'll have to give it a try soon... thanks very much for posting it.

Talisman

Yes, the Pearl Necklace

'Lo all,

So, here we have the cards just layed out in a row, but isn't "Pearl Necklace" a great name for this spread? All of a sudden it's not just a row of cards, but a string of pearls. Beautiful.

Talisman

kreleia

WOW!!!

Silencio, thank you for posting such a wonderful spread!! I just finished a reading with it, and it was fabulous! I was much more able to do the reading in the "story-telling" style that flows so nicely for me. The person asking the question was really impressed too. It was a fairly difficult reading (meaning-wise, for me anyway), and it really helped me keep all the cards and their relationships to each other in perspective.

This spread is a definite keeper on my list.

Thanks again!!

Temperance413

Silencio,

Very nice spread. just tried it and it worked like a charm. Thank you very much for offering it!!

Diana

Silencio: can you please explain the difference between positions 4 and 5? Are these two different ways of coping? Or does 5 position flow from the 4?

allibee

I was wondering that too Diana. I was thinking it should read maybe:

4 - How you are coping with the problem

5 - How you should be coping with the problem

But that's just my spin on it.

Silencio: it is a really good spread though, and I am sure I shall use it soon.
And your English is really good, don't worry :D

allibee

kreleia

I was thinking it should read maybe:

4 - How you are coping with the problem
5 - How you should be coping with the problem

That was how I interpreted the two as well, and it worked very nicely. It stayed within the pattern of how the cards were answering the question.

^.^